Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

laugh.gif
catching up on this thread was funny as hell

All I'll add is that I think both the Celtics and Magic matchup better against the Cavs, and that they would/should win in a 7 game series. The Cavs arestill playing well right now, and are an elite team, there's no way of denying that.

The problem people on the NT have with Cavs fans is they talk out of their +%+ and are some of the most defensive fans on the board, not everything is apersonal attack it's just a differing opinion. There are some cool and levelheaded ones, though. But usually any Knicks fan saying anything negative aboutthe Cavs is just bitter and desperately hoping Lebron comes next year, so my opinion is null and void.

lets not forget the trade deadline is in Feb and the Cavs do have Big Z intriguing 11.5 mil expiring contract. I dunno if they will make "big moves"or whatever
you guys clown on lol but i see them making something. Theyre in the mix of most the trade talk for a pure scorer or a flex PF (Jamison, Redd,Murphy,Bargnani
West and Posey)

and what happened with Wally's expiring that Cavs fans held on to with hope, for literally, the last 2 years of it.

Danny Ferry is awful and should be the first man to lose his job if Bron bounces. His overall approach and strategy has been flawed from day 1.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

and what happened with Wally's expiring that Cavs fans held on to with hope, for literally, the last 2 years of it.

Danny Ferry is awful and should be the first man to lose his job if Bron bounces. His overall approach and strategy has been flawed from day 1.
Agreed.

To his defense i think he didn't pull any trades last year because of team chemistry, as they had the best record in basketball. I hope he doesn't makethe same mistake
this year. I'd love to have West and Posey or Bargnani and Evans combo

That's an angle that Simmons and them discussed in the podcasts. Of the 4 top end teams, the Cavs are the ones that are still looking to make moves. Boston, Orlando, and LA are all staying pat unless someone just gives a player away, but Cleveland is actively looking for another player such as Jackson, orMurphy, or Jamison. That doesn't speak to the unease they feel out there about where their team stands?

And Sicc, if they make a deal, then we can all evaluate that at the time, but this team, today, right now, isn't gonna win anything. If they make a deal,I'll listen to arguments at that time.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

link me to that thread CP went off on cav fans in
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5691...-Gm1-05-19-Denver-Nuggets-.html#reply-5691229

Fun starts around page 91 or so.

roll.gif

i forgot the playoff threads from last year where like that

i was reading some of the bulls VS boston one. had me dying

im go find game 6 of the cavs VS magic thread. get a GOOD LAUGH

noah with 21 boards today

and Drose is still overrated
roll.gif

That's an angle that Simmons and them discussed in the podcasts. Of the 4 top end teams, the Cavs are the ones that are still looking to make moves. Boston, Orlando, and LA are all staying pat unless someone just gives a player away, but Cleveland is actively looking for another player such as Jackson, or Murphy, or Jamison. That doesn't speak to the unease they feel out there about where their team stands?

And Sicc, if they make a deal, then we can all evaluate that at the time, but this team, today, right now, isn't gonna win anything. If they make a deal, I'll listen to arguments at that time.
I can't agree with you there. I still believe the loss was due to the dominance of D12. Only way well find out is come April, May, andhopefully June
laugh.gif

link me to that thread CP went off on cav fans in
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/5691...-Gm1-05-19-Denver-Nuggets-.html#reply-5691229

Fun starts around page 91 or so.

roll.gif

i forgot the playoff threads from last year where like that

i was reading some of the bulls VS boston one. had me dying

im go find game 6 of the cavs VS magic thread. get a GOOD LAUGH

noah with 21 boards today

and Drose is still overrated
roll.gif

I know, he didnt play well in the second half at all.

Heeeeeeeey. Looks like everybody is back in place. Looks like we are going to get started early this year. Ey though, I know I talk reckless a lot, but it ismostly for show and laughs, as I'm sure some of the rest of yall do. All I will say is, matchups are different this year. Orlando is worse this year, withthe loss of Hedo, and it will show in the playoffs, just wait and see. Also, I'm not impressed with Boston. They are old and slow and oft injured. Theirrecord is deceptive due to the fact that they have had a soft schedule, way softer than the Cavs. I think the rest of the regular season matchups between thebig three in the East will give us an idea of how things will shake come playoff time. Let me say this, I'm not saying, the Cavs will go to the finals. Iam saying though, they have a better team to matchup with all of the other teams that have a lot of size. So let the roasting commence from all sides, and mayeveryone have a lot of laughs and snide comments.

CAVS will be in the finals
laugh.gif

Well you say the loss of Hedo makes the Magic worse, but they still have VC to replace him. Not to mention adding J-Will as a legit backup, Jameer will behealthy, then adding Ryan Anderson, Barnes, and Bass if he ever plays. I don't see how they got worse, VC can do the same things Hedo did and more.

im in god damn tears reading some of the old playoff threads

we all went for OC throat in every god damn thread

Hedo was basically like a 6'11 pg for the Magic. Delonte West at times had to gaurd him lol. Hedo ran the P&R perfectly. VC is the type of player
who likes to create for himself instead of running the P&R in addition to that bro, Orlando is a bad defensive team. Almost lost to Boston team withoutKG,Powe.
Orlando is NOT as good as everyone is crediting them to be

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Hedo was basically like a 6'11 pg for the Magic. Delonte West at times had to gaurd him lol. Hedo ran the P&R perfectly. VC is the type of player
who likes to create for himself instead of running the P&R in addition to that bro, Orlando is a bad defensive team. Almost lost to Boston team without KG,Powe.
Orlando is NOT as good as everyone is crediting them to be
^^^^This....They should of paid Hedo. He was such a mis-match and can run the team with no problems. Hit the big shots and play a lil betterdefense than VC

Back
Top Bottom