roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
J-Will was thinking "I came out of retirement for this?" Barnes
laugh.gif

Cohesiveness of the Orlando Magic?

At a minimum.

Glad to hear we won't be seeing Cheerleader Brown on the Cleveland sidelines no more.

I think it's an indication that LBJ is bye-bye.

laugh.gif
I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often though. They do be getting OD close to players, especially camera men. In 2010, with those cameras that I'm sure cost 150,000$ it makes no sense they still have to chase dudes around and be 2 inches from their face all the time. I remember one time LeBron was stretching on the floor and literally no less than 6 where around him so close before he made every move he had to look at them and signal for him to move a bit so he could roll over to the other side. And especially after losses you're walking off the court and they chase you and get all OD close.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I should warn all of you, I have the article from before this series written by Hollinger saved in my email here at work. 

If this series doesn't get interesting over the weekend, expect a whole lot of extra big letters bolded and underlined on that worthless article. 

I think I've read it 5 times already, gets funnier and funnier every time I read it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not just now, but since he joined the Suns. MORESO now because they have fewer weapons then they had before.
pleaseget out of here with that...everyone on NT and the media were straighthyping up the suns as this is a different looking suns team...about howthis is a better team not only on the offensive side but that they playdefense now
Suns have a few individual good defenders,other than that, anyone who thought they were going to beat the Lakersby playing DEFENSE?

Fooling themselves.Lakers are way too big to try and just play defense with. Another teammay be able to try and get away with it, but not the SUNS.

TheSuns were playing great basketball, that doesn't mean that great teamswould fold to their style of play. ESPECIALLY the Lakers.

JapanAir21 wrote:
Michael Wilbon thinks the Suns/Celtics will make the Finals.

And I agree.

Suns are playing GREAT basketball, as are the Celtics.

?
nerd.gif

Almost there Shuges.
laugh.gif

Tomorrow's game is big now.  If we win and go up 3-1, the Suns will have us right where they want us. 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I thought with the Lakers losing it would be party central up in here. 

My man JA in the game thread full on Suns fan.  Actin like a gilted lover or some @#$^ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peeps are THIRSTY for LA to lose, they'll root for anybody. 
laugh.gif

I am one of them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If its a Lakers vs Celtics match up though I'll be pulling for the Lake show to shut up bean town
laugh.gif

Ya'll really wanna watch zone "defense" in the finals though?  Why don't we just put the UConn women in against the Celtics then.  Amare could still play if ya want.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw more uncontested shots in last night's game than I did in the first 3 Orlando-Boston games combined.

I thought with the Lakers losing it would be party central up in here. 

My man JA in the game thread full on Suns fan.  Actin like a gilted lover or some @#$^ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Me and you share one thing in common, our favorite player is Steve Nash,
pimp.gif

No really, Steve's been my guy since he came to Dallas. I can't root for the bastard when we play him, but against the Lakers? I'll root for the Suns everyday of the week and twice on gameday.

And yeah, I don't want to see bums like Luke Walton, Sasha Suckavic, Jordan Farmar having two rings. Makes me sick.

I'd MUCH rather see Scal have two.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't like seeing rematches in the NBA Finals. It would be a great series, and I'd thoroughly enjoy it, but give me variety.

I'd like to see Steve at least have a shot at the title, and if they can overcome the Lakers, that's a possibility.

God these idiot coaches these days..

[h1]Van Gundy: Critics Are Harder On Howard Than LeBron[/h1]
Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...e_harder_on_howard_than_lebron/#ixzz0otc53k5T

May 24, 2010 8:03 PM EST

Howard_Dwight_orl.jpg
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy believes that center Dwight Howard is blamed too harshly for the team's struggles.

"I don't dispute that he has room to grow, but I do wonder why hegets harsher criticism than guys like LeBron James," Van Gundy said.

"Dwight's gotten his team as far as LeBron has."

Both the Cavaliers and Magic have advanced to the NBA Finals and lost in recent years.

Ultimately, Van Gundy believes that Howard isn't treated the same asthe league's other elite players because his impact is largely on thedefensive end.

"Players in this league are judged by their offense, and their offense only."

Of course they're going to be harder when the guy doesn't show up in the ECF. 7/7 from the best center in the league?

Come on SVG.

Why can't you be half as intelligent as your brother? (who is exponentially better as a coach, btw).

[h1]Assistant credited for Celtics defense[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

NEW ORLEANS -- A person familiar with the process says Tom Thibodeau is the leading candidate to fill the New Orleans Hornets' coaching vacancy and the team could offer him the job this week.

After interviewing eight candidates, the Hornets began working on a contract for Thibodeau, the person told The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity because the offer has not yet been made.

A source told ESPN.com's Mark Stein on Friday that New Orleans is indeed high on Thibodeau -- known as the defensive architect behind the Celtics' unexpected run to within a game of a return to the NBA Finals.

The Hornets also interviewed Portland assistant Monty Williams, former Dallas coach Avery Johnson, Mavericks assistant Dwane Casey, former NBA coach Mike Fratello, former New Jersey coach Lawrence Frank, former NBA player Mark Jackson and Utah assistant Tyrone Corbin.

Yahoo! first reported the Hornets' decision regarding Thibodeau on Monday night.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

it's a damn shame the Bulls haven't made a hard push for this guy
tired.gif

Chicago has gone through back channels to guage Phil Jackson's interests in a possible return to Chicago next season.

It's on ESPN.com somewhere

I think the Magic just ruined VC's vacation plans. 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
  I give the Magic credit for not quitting, well, at least 11 of them didn't quit. 

If Channing Frye makes a shot tonight, do you think they'll stop the game and give him the ball?  Honest question. 

I slept through 90% of that game last night.

People in AZ are probably checking Frye's status to see if they can deport him to Mexico, too.

Back
Top Bottom