Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sacremento is a contender too, they play in the NBA. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nice job going overboard with it

This dude... I guess misspelling Sacramento is better than being called the Queens. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I should warn all of you, I have the article from before this series written by Hollinger saved in my email here at work. 

If this series doesn't get interesting over the weekend, expect a whole lot of extra big letters bolded and underlined on that worthless article. 

I think I've read it 5 times already, gets funnier and funnier every time I read it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Not just now, but since he joined the Suns. MORESO now because they have fewer weapons then they had before.
pleaseget out of here with that...everyone on NT and the media were straighthyping up the suns as this is a different looking suns team...about howthis is a better team not only on the offensive side but that they playdefense now
Suns have a few individual good defenders,other than that, anyone who thought they were going to beat the Lakersby playing DEFENSE?

Fooling themselves.Lakers are way too big to try and just play defense with. Another teammay be able to try and get away with it, but not the SUNS.

TheSuns were playing great basketball, that doesn't mean that great teamswould fold to their style of play. ESPECIALLY the Lakers.

JapanAir21 wrote:
Michael Wilbon thinks the Suns/Celtics will make the Finals.

And I agree.

Suns are playing GREAT basketball, as are the Celtics.

?
nerd.gif

I didn't know the Lakers would be such wussies when it comes to the Suns zone.
roll.gif

Hey give me credit, I called Suns beating hte Lakers.
pimp.gif

Which they'll do.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Lakers should be ashamed of themselves not being able to attack a zone defense. About to lose to the Lakers in the post-season AGAIN.
There you go again jumping on a bandwagon.
What bandwagon?

I've been wanting the Lakers to lose since forever.

laugh.gif

No, I don't know what ****** said that...But I do expect himm to be traded either before the season or after for B.Diddy or a big man with a big contract, maybe Dalembert or Chandler.

Bobcats wouldn't swap Chandler for Curry.

Same with the Sixers and Dalembert.

There's no incentive for either team as the Chandler and Dalembert contracts also expire next year.

I could see the Clippers making that deal if they're playing poorly, but why would the Knicks do it? If Diddy's playing well enough to trade for, the Clippers would probably keep him. If he's injured or playing poorly, he doesn't help the Knicks.

Stephen Jackson might be a target if Charlotte is playing poorly around the trade deadline, but only if the Knicks didn't get a shooting guard (Johnson).

Loul Deng has a horrible contract.

Rip Hamilton could be a target, but *see above for Captain Jack

Monta?

Can't see Curry's expiring being the best deal for Al Jefferson.

Okafor.

If Orlando flounders, power shifts in the Eastern Conference, or Howard gets injured, Lewis could be a target. Orlando could decline the team option on Carter and make some other moves to have max cap space.

Brand.

wow the suns have really been getting to the line

lakers/suns

game 1 18-22  24-32

game 2 25-34    20-26

game 3 16-20   37-42

game 4 7-13   22-32

Originally Posted by JPZx

So CP went ghost last night I'm told eh?

Huh?

For reals? 

Why exactly would I being doing that?  I'll let someone else that's been around answer why I may not have posted last night. 
eyes.gif

We were 2-2 last year in the conference finals too, it worked out ok.  2-2 in the Thunder series.  2-2 in the Rockets series, 2-2 in the Utah series in 08, etc etc etc.  We'll be ok.  In fact, Denver had the lead much of the game in game 5 last year and we still found a way.  So no reason to panic just yet.    
wink.gif

Fittingly, I think that 3 by Frye at the shot clock buzzer was the biggest shot of the game.  2 on the shot clock and you force a pass.........that was a dagger imo. 

Better go find out where I went "ghost" last night.  Must be in the game thread I imagine. 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 ya'll ain't right.  Hell with that, I was too pissed and went to work in my damn garage some more. 
laugh.gif

Started puttin all my stuff together, I damn near have between 90-95 game tapes/DVD/s. 
eek.gif
eek.gif

JapanAir21 wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

Lakers should be ashamed of themselves not being able to attack a zone defense. About to lose to the Lakers in the post-season AGAIN.

What bandwagon?

laugh.gif

this dude NaS talking about bandwagon...
laugh.gif

I mean how you go from following Memphis to LA
smh.gif
tired.gif

Unless I'm missing something...
nerd.gif

I'm a Lakers fan at heart (since I was 8
smokin.gif
) but I post more about the Grizzlies.

I can't handle talking about the Lakers on here with all the idiots running rampant and bhz needs someone else to talk to.
laugh.gif

What bandwagon?

laugh.gif

ive been wanting the mavs to lose since forever

oh wait.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Why dudes going at JA for? He's not even spamming this thread with Mavs news. Hate is strong here.
That's because he doesn't know what they are all doing on their vacations. 

Back
Top Bottom