Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Dwight Howard a sucker

610x.jpg

Amare Stoudemire close to extension with the Suns

A report that Amar'e Stoudemire is working on a contract extension with the Phoenix Suns is more bad news for the free agency-or bust Knicks.

Stoudemire told Fanhouse.com he is working on a new deal and you have to think that should the Suns advance to the second round - a virtually certainty - that Stoudemire will return.

The problem with pursing big-time free agents is that the home town team almost always has the advantage. Manu Ginobili already re-signed with San Antonio and Marcus Camby re-upped in Portland.

If Stoudemire does return to Phoenix, there is a good chance that either Chris Bosh or Carlos Boozer will end up in Miami. It also means the chances of David Lee returning to the Knicks increases, although the sense is that Donnie Walsh doesn't want to spend more than $10 million per season on Lee.

Again, look on the bright side. LeBron still hasn't re-signed with Cleveland. Not yet.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

A report that Amar'e Stoudemire is working on a contract extension with the Phoenix Suns is more bad news for the free agency-or bust Knicks.

Stoudemire told Fanhouse.com he is working on a new deal and you have to think that should the Suns advance to the second round - a virtually certainty - that Stoudemire will return.

The problem with pursing big-time free agents is that the home town team almost always has the advantage. Manu Ginobili already re-signed with San Antonio and Marcus Camby re-upped in Portland.

If Stoudemire does return to Phoenix, there is a good chance that either Chris Bosh or Carlos Boozer will end up in Miami. It also means the chances of David Lee returning to the Knicks increases, although the sense is that Donnie Walsh doesn't want to spend more than $10 million per season on Lee.

Again, look on the bright side. LeBron still hasn't re-signed with Cleveland. Not yet.

One free agent down.

laugh.gif

I wouldnt take stat unless he would take a 10mil deal. the fact that this guy is so injury prone and plays such horrible defense/effort is amazing.

Bhz, still think the Thunder screwed up in their draft?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Woooooooooow. 

RIP Phoenix. 

Alan Hahn spoke with Amaré Stoudemire's agent who indicated thatdiscussions with the Suns on a contract extension are currently on theback burner.
"Nothing will happen or even be discussed until the playoffs areover," Happy Walters said, because Stoudemire "is 100 percent focusedon winning."

On an unrelated note about this summer's free-agency, Hahn reportsthat "more people in the NBA believe there is a greater chance that JoeJohnson stays in Atlanta than LeBron James stays in Cleveland."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...ll_wait_till_playoffs_are_over/#ixzz0m8BnZaAR

roll.gif
roll.gif

nobody knows what the ++%+ is going on anymore
tired.gif
reporting is terrible

He hasn't started his Mavericks rampage yet... Probably asked Chester to choke him and it went a little too far...
smh.gif

Spurs fans already lookin for me, sendin me PM's and @#$%. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No Mavericks rampage to worry about, I'll sit back and wait for ya'll to come say hi in a bit.  Then we can talk. 
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Spurs fans already lookin for me, sendin me PM's and @#$%. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No Mavericks rampage to worry about, I'll sit back and wait for ya'll to come say hi in a bit.  Then we can talk. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

BUT....History was on the Mavs SIDE!
I mean you know all about HISTORY
ANYTHING doesn't happen all the time....Right?

You ain't won the series yet have you?

And if you do win, and we find a way to beat the Thunder, (Good grief
laugh.gif
) and get past Utah somehow, that'll be the end of you, then what will you say? 

It's ok.  I'll be sure to give you props for winning in the first round.  I promise. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

You ain't won the series yet have you?

And if you do win, and we find a way to beat the Thunder, (Good grief
laugh.gif
) and get past Utah somehow, that'll be the end of you, then what will you say? 

It's ok.  I'll be sure to give you props for winning in the first round.  I promise. 

What dose HISTORY say about teams that are up 3-1 in the NBA playoffs CP?
nerd.gif

LA is the number one seed right? I mean HISTORY shows that number 1 seeds beat lower seeds in the playoffs so what can I say?

Dope
pimp.gif

Keep up on the history, so help me God if teams don't make it to the finals, history lessons be flyin left and right. 

Talkin daily reminders, @#$%^&*&^%$ calendars and @#$%.  It'll be brutal. 

Keep up your high hopes Doo.   Just be ready when history shows your 7th seed @#$ sittin at home in June. 
laugh.gif

geez both of yall calm down

bicker when and if both teams play each other this postseason...till then its not over yet cause a lot of funny stuff maybe can happen

Orlando/Charlotte on TNT tonight and then 4 interesting games on Tuesday night.
indifferent.gif
And then we'll get Milwaukee/Atlanta on Wednesday night probably. At least there's a bit of a stagger for tomorrow night's games.

Back
Top Bottom