Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

But these guys have been reffing for many years and are professionals. I've managed to mess up some freaking girls softball game calls, so I can see how the rookie refs are very bad at first.

I have little sympathy for these guys making 100k+. And it seems to be the old vets that screw the most stuff up. I can see why Stern said what he did, though. He pretty much had to.

I agree with you guys to a point, but you can not fine people for having an opinion on how the game went. It would different if the players were like, "I tell you what, the refs tonight were terrible, the other team got all the calls we got none, the refs the reason we lost the, and if we would've had different refs, we might have won". Now that's trashing the refs, and should be a fine. But to fine people for saying stuff like "the other team had more calls go in their favor and it was a factor in the game" is +*$$$*#%. You can't fine people for having a damn opinion about the totality of the game. I've never seen so many fines in my 24 years of watching basketball. Maybe all these players have something to say cause the refs are so terrible these days, and that comes from the commisioner

congrats to Crawford on winning 6th man, saw the press conference. Im happy for him, now let him get into the 2nd round.

What the %%#% is up with this schedule? I understand the 40 games in 40 nights was wack because some teams had to many days off, but 4 playoff games on a weekday night? Wack

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

But these guys have been reffing for many years and are professionals. I've managed to mess up some freaking girls softball game calls, so I can see how the rookie refs are very bad at first.
I have little sympathy for these guys making 100k+. And it seems to be the old vets that screw the most stuff up. I can see why Stern said what he did, though. He pretty much had to.

That is true but there will never be ref that gets 100% of the calls, it is humanly impossible
laugh.gif
There will always be a %%@%@! up call that will have people scratching their heads.

I wonder if they'll special order the "Where Seattle happened." tee with KD and Russ lighting up the Lakers...
nerd.gif

I'd cop.

they couldnt Hakeem on one of those? Where heart of a champion happens. I would buy that with out thinking

Originally Posted by Proshares

About to cop that Ewing T.
Already placed my order, hopefully the XL isn't OD big, if not I wouldn't mind buying a large as well.

laugh.gif
@ KLJ, let's all chip in and get that for him

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

So where's Michael Beasley going to get traded to this summer?

not sure... as much as he is struggling, i still wanna give him one more season...

Michael Beasley's time is up. He's lazy, passive, and just not 'there'. Rile is gona get rid of him to the first taker.

Him being Derrick Coleman 2.0 at this rate would actually be a positive thing.

I dont even dislike BJ all that much anymore. Heard an interview with him last week and it was refreshing. I'd still be cautious about him being 'the man' when then that rookie deal is up, though. But for now, unless a moron thinks the Knicks squandered their future passing on him, I take no issue.

I would be quite upset if we didn't make the push for Beasley who will come cheap and we have the caproom to take on his contract.

Back
Top Bottom