Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Noah > Horford
Noah > Kaman
Noah > Bogut

Some of you guys' don't watch Bulls games, so you wouldn't understand the DIFFERENCE Noah makes. He's AVERAGING a double-double.

Without him, we went on a 10-game losing streak.

there's talk of Green coming off the bench
what, on here? It's not happening. There's a reason he's logged the most minutes in this series on either team even when he shoots like crap.

Offensive game, shooting form, shooting range, low-post footwork, frame- these were all concerns of Noah heading into the draft. If that's nota project, I don't know what is.

When I think of a project, it's more like Hasheem Thabeet..not Joakim Noah. He had a role at worst of being a hustle player. There was no bust potential with him.

Simply drafting Noah would have gotten rid of these concerns.
creates some others though on offense, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Noah > Horford
Noah > Kaman
Noah > Bogut

Some of you guys' don't watch Bulls games, so you wouldn't understand the DIFFERENCE Noah makes. He's AVERAGING a double-double.

You can debate Horford, but even then it's questionable... But Kaman and Bogut? Get the %!%# outta here.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

If so many people thought OKC was gonna make the playoffs or be good this season anyway, what's the point?

I'm not the only one who felt Skiles should've won mainly because of the team he was coaching. The only thing that hurt him was the fact that the Bucks won like 32 games last season so their win increase wasn't that big even though they traded away one of their top scorers in Jefferson last year and were without Redd for 90% of the season.

Got no reason to "hate" on a team, just pointing out the facts. I guess you can he deserves it since they went from 23 to 50 wins because Hubie did it with Memphis back in 03-04 and he won. But, I don't know if there was another team like Milwaukee that was in the conversation as well during that time.
they were projected to be good and just because they succeeded he doesnt deserve the award?
grin.gif

Scott Brooks is COY for a reason, he led a team to the playoffs that had 59 losses the year before and 62 the year before that.

50 wins in the west, playoffs, and all with a roster that was basically unchanged from the season before....

Well, take out Horford and put in Bynum. IDC. not top 5 no matter how you slice it.

Somebody explain to me why I shouldn't believe Serge Ibaka will givethe Thunder basically the same kind of production they'd get from Noahin the near future?
Cause he hasn't bad mouthed the city of Cleveland and LeBron.

I'll throw this out there too, knowing it's not gonna go over well with some... Why shouldn't I believe Serge Ibaka will be capable of giving the Thunder what Noah would have in the near future? His rookie season is every bit as impressive/productive as Noah's was...

there's talk of Green coming off the bench
what,on here? It's not happening. There's a reason he's logged the mostminutes in this series on either team even when he shoots like crap.
I agree that the talk will not amount to much, but the fact that it is being discussed is indicative of something wrong.

Offensive game, shooting form, shooting range, low-post footwork, frame- these were all concerns of Noah heading into the draft. If that's nota project, I don't know what is.

WhenI think of a project, it's more like Hasheem Thabeet..not Joakim Noah.He had a role at worst of being a hustle player. There was no bustpotential with him.
Yes Thabeet is a prototypical project, and the fact that the Thunder were supposedly considering him tells something about not drafting Noah.
Simply drafting Noah would have gotten rid of these concerns.
creates some others though on offense, doesn't it?
Definitely, but I would much rather deal with those problems than the current ones facing the team. That problem could easily be fixed by drafting Curry over Harden, or simply addressing the need for scoring through free agency. Finding a serious low-post presence is one that is not easily solved - and when it is done through free agency than through the draft, it is often very costly.

Noah > Horford
Noah > Kaman
Noah > Bogut

I'll give you him being better than Horford & Kaman considering all factors.. But in no way is he better than Bogut

Remember, Noah is in his SECOND YEAR. Bogut is in his 4th, and Kaman is in his 6th. Come on now.
laugh.gif

Bucks STILL wouldn't have made the Playoffs with Bogut if they didn't have Salmons, but Bulls would have went, again.

Noah does more for the Bulls than what the stats show, and even then, they're still good.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'll throw this out there too, knowing it's not gonna go over well with some... Why shouldn't I believe Serge Ibaka will be capable of giving the Thunder what Noah would have in the near future? His rookie season is every bit as impressive/productive as Noah's was...
He has to put up numbers that Noah did in last years Playoffs ...

Who said he did?

His rookie season is every bit as impressive/productive as Noah's was...
He has to put up numbers that Noah did in last years Playoffs ...

You did? 

And you also said on the last page Noah was in his second year, so... You're confused.

Remember, Noah is in his SECOND YEAR. Bogut is in his 4th, and Kaman is in his 6th. Come on now.
laugh.gif

Bucks STILL wouldn't have made the Playoffs with Bogut if they didn't have Salmons, but Bulls would have went, again.

Noah does more for the Bulls than what the stats show, and even then, they're still good.
You don't even know how many years the players on your team have played.
laugh.gif

Joakim Noah is not better than Chris Kaman. No way, no how.
Noah can't be better than those guys listed. Possibly Horford though.

Kaman, Bogut, Gasol offensive games are too polished at an early stage for Noah to be better. I just don't see Noah getting polished on the offensive end. He's more of a getting put backs type of guy.

I wouldn't necessarily put Horford and Noah in the same sentence since Horford should really be playing PF. I think if he played PF, he would be even more effective. There's a reason why the Bulls are in dying need of an offensive PF. Those guys listed above can carry a frontline, can't really say the same for Noah.

Nas, why u got Good Bye Rudy as your sig?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom