Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

The Bucks are only 2.5 games behind the Celtics for fourth in the East...I don't think they'll catch the Celtics but who knows? They play two times in the last week of the regular season too.

laugh.gif
 KG still my dude though, he'll go down as the most charismatic player ever.

Thunder beat the Jazz tonight at home and close to within a half game of overtaking them for the division lead. Look for Westbrook's cross on Deron Williams to maybe make SportsCenter too. I was at the arena trying to get last minute tickets but I got their too late and missed the raffle, then I went to CL on my phone and some of the people still had their's but weren't willing to bend some on the price even though the game was already in progress/pregame and they were in danger of getting nothing for their tickets.

casspi stole tyrekes rebound LOL

oh well...29pts 9rebs 11ast....ROY

EDIT: he got his 10th rebound before but they didnt credit him for it, i guess they will look it over...29 10 11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

casspi stole tyrekes rebound LOL

oh well...29pts 9rebs 11ast....ROY

EDIT: he got his 10th rebound before but they didnt credit him for it, i guess they will look it over...29 10 11
pimp.gif
Not official yet but I hope they correct it.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Bucks are only 2.5 games behind the Celtics for fourth in the East...I don't think they'll catch the Celtics but who knows? They play two times in the last week of the regular season too.

I'm glad Bogut has finally rounded into shape and stayed healthy and become the #1 pick I had always hoped he'd be. Awesome player.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Thunder beat the Jazz tonight at home and close to within a half game of overtaking them for the division lead. Look for Westbrook's cross on Deron Williams to maybe make SportsCenter too. I was at the arena trying to get last minute tickets but I got their too late and missed the raffle, then I went to CL on my phone and some of the people still had their's but weren't willing to bend some on the price even though the game was already in progress/pregame and they were in danger of getting nothing for their tickets.
Crazy, they'd go from losing 59 games the previous season to having homecourt advantage in the 1st round of the playoffs. They'll be a tough out for the simple fact of having KD and Utah is pretty much anemic on the road in the playoffs anyway, so if OKC wins, a potential 2nd round matchup with the Lakers will be exciting, KD vs KB
eek.gif

The Raptors are going to make the playoffs but who cares if they do? 1 series and done in the playoffs. People in Toronto can not comprehend that the problem lies with the team's GM.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I can't see the Raptors being bad enough to miss the playoffs with all the injuries the Bulls are suffering.

they both suck so it doesnt really matter.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So OKB, who is responsible for this mess the Craptors are in?

I said this on twitter.

Brian Colangelo's brain may have been replaced with a Jamaican beef pie or a like a handful of loose change.
tired.gif

KG just needs to die already, he makes me sick. SERIOUSLY. i dont think ive ever hated a player as much as i hate him. loved him on the Wolves, hate his life on the Celtics.

Jrich? How bout we talk about Amare.
pimp.gif
The guy is improving every game. He starting to score whenever he wants now. Not that he couldn't before, but he can do it now without Nash.
pimp.gif
2nd half MVP

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

pimp.gif
The guy is improving every game. He starting to score whenever he wants now. Not that he couldn't before, but he can do it now without Nash.
pimp.gif
2nd half MVP

as much as id like to disagree with u since i hate ur guts i have to agree

25 and 10 in the month of February and 30 and 11 in March

take notice, league

Suns fans are ridiculous. 
smh.gif

JRich finally is able to dunk when the game's not the line and it's important? 

Stat stays with meaningless buckets, and he's the second half MVP?  He's improving his cash on his upcoming contract man, he don't give a @#$% about the team or winning.  Wake up. 

smh.gif

Buncha Zo's. 

You know how in golf you either take Tiger or you take the field in betting?  If I told you the Cavs face the Bobcats, the Celtics, and then the Magic to get to the finals.  Do you take the Cavs, or you takin the field to beat them? 
Sorry, but that lame stadium in Cleveland is a joke playin music the whole game, sound effects for every single call, playin the Godfather or whatever that is when Mo makes a bucket complete with chickens and everything.  What a friggin joke that place is. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2nd half MVP

as much as id like to disagree with u since i hate ur guts i have to agree

25 and 10 in the month of February and 30 and 11 in March

take notice, league
Amare has spoken
pimp.gif

Amare feels the Lakers are the team to beat.
Twitter: @PhoenixSuns forward @Amareisreal gives the edge to the Lakers as the best team he’s faced this season; narrowing out the Cavs.

laugh.gif

[h2]Chris Bosh Vents After Loss to Warriors[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, March 13th, 2010 at 11:35 pm in Uncategorized.

I wasn’t in the Toronto locker room after the game, so this is allcourtesy of other reporters. But this is some good stuff. Not sure howoften he says this stuff, but it sounds like he is quite fed up. Losingto the Warriors by double digits just doesn’t sit well with him.

The Raptors now hold the No. 8 seed in the Eastern Conference. Nottoo long ago they were No. 5. If Chicago gets its act together down thestretch, Toronto could miss the postseason all together. That certainlyisn’t the way to convince Bosh to stick around.
“We’re not playing basketball the way we need to. Iguess for some reason, we don’t like to secure a lead and we don’t liketo win basketball games.

Back
Top Bottom