Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DubA169

wheres your evidence that it was a smoke screen?

and we aren't maxing johnson.

Where's your evidence that you aren't maxing Johnson?

i'm talking about the future. he's talking about something that already occurred.

and me being wrong doesn't make him right

Whenever I think of Scola I think of this video where Rockets players are doing impersonations of Mutombo
laugh.gif

Luis Scola my friend from Argentina..

http://www.youtube.com/v/yvlad_Y7WjY?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/yvlad_Y7WjY?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Originally Posted by JPZx

wheres your evidence that it was a smoke screen?

and we aren't maxing johnson.

Where's your evidence that you aren't maxing Johnson?

i'm talking about the future. he's talking about something that already occurred.

and me being wrong doesn't make him right
laugh.gif

WE WERE BASICALLY THE ONLY TEAM IN THE NBA THEY WERE IN "SERIOUS" DISCUSSIONS WITH AND WE DON'T HAVE MANY ATTRACTIVE YOUNG ASSETS TO SAY THE LEAST. 

Do you not remember how Kerr and crew so conveniently suddenly said the deal was off and they were not going to trade him after shopping him around for basically the last 2 seasons? 

Thus giving Washington absolutely ZERO leverage and us JUST ENOUGH time to pull off the 'tawn deal?  Why do you insist on continuing to say we passed on Amar'e?! 

He was NEVER available.  Kerr claimed he preferred Hickson over Beasley.
laugh.gif
  If THAT is not a smokescreen, then I don't know what is...

Kerr wasn't going to trade Amar'e...and it was obvious (for whatever reason, it is unknown).

This dude is hands down one of the worst GM's in the L since he has taken over.  I think we can at least agree on that.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

SMH Mavericks...
tired.gif

I wanted to somehow get our 20th win in a row against GSW in a few weeks (I'll be there
nerd.gif
).

OKB, what's the general consensus on Jarrett Jack? Yall hate him or love him?

smh.gif
@ the Nets for getting scorched by Luis Scola. Dude has that old man in the gym type game. Pump fakes, up and under scoop shots, etc

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

\WE DON'T HAVE MANY ATTRACTIVE YOUNG ASSETS TO SAY THE LEAST. 

This dude is hands down one of the worst GM's in the L since he has taken over.  I think we can at least agree on that.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
At least you know it.

And to Kerr's defense, that greedy owner doesnt want to pay any more money.

and
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at that Mount Mutombo video

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He was NEVER available.  Kerr claimed he preferred Hickson over Beasley.
laugh.gif
  If THAT is not a smokescreen, then I don't know what is...

Kerr wasn't going to trade Amar'e...and it was obvious (for whatever reason, it is unknown).

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

first off scola
sick.gif
i got scared that somehow hill scored 40 points and i know bangdak would have been depressed for a week
laugh.gif

i don't remember kerr claiming that he preferred hickson over beasley. so if that actually happened then i concede that you are totally correct.

the reason i didn't think it was JUST a smoke screen was because of the timeline of events (as the media told us).i figured that the cavs thought that the suns would obviously want beasley over hickson, so that trade was gonna go down (beas for stat). the cavs couldn't just wait around anymore so they scooped antwon for free. then the heat told kerr that they didn't want to give up beasley and by that time the cavs had already made their move. so i thought the timing was just off because the cavs figured that a normal person would get beasley over hickson and they couldn't sit around doing nothing or they would get ripped for not doing something to help bron

Were Cavs fans billing Hickson up to be some kind of future All Star a smoke screen, too?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif
smh.gif

SMH Mavericks...
tired.gif

I wanted to somehow get our 20th win in a row against GSW in a few weeks (I'll be there
nerd.gif
).

OKB, what's the general consensus on Jarrett Jack? Yall hate him or love him?
I'm sure people like him, people round here hate Jose so Jarrett gains points becuase he;s not Jose, I think his defense is vastly overrated, people think he is a good defender, he is probably an average defender at the least valuable defense position on the court and the idea that Jay Triano (who is a horrendous coach) or anybody thinks that he can play two guard than is beyond me.

We have this horrendous two point guard lineup that we run out at the end of games, with Jose, Jack, Hedo, Bosh, Bargs. 
indifferent.gif

Watching all 6 foot 2 of Jack trying to guard Kobe was simply a comedy of errors.

The team is fundamentally flawed at it's core and it's pretty depressing. 

Chris Bosh was heated dude was like a mix between disgusted and angry.
"It ain't confidence, you just play," Bosh said. "If you've got feelings and stuff like this, this isn't the sport for you. It's plain and simple, the real world isn't for you.

From the Orlando Sentinel:

"Charles Barkley does ramble on, doesn't he? Barkley, the colorful TNT analyst, compared the Magic to the old, hard-luck New York Knicks teams during the Michael Jordan era. '(The Magic) are going to be this generation's New York Knicks,' he said Thursday night. 'The Knicks would have won some championships without Michael Jordan [in the league]. Because of LeBron James in Cleveland and getting Antawn Jamison, (the Magic) can't beat the Cavs.' "

barkley stay saying dumb stuff

i didn't relize lebron was already mike because you know he doesn't have a pippen and never won a chip. but okay chuck

Back
Top Bottom