Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Larry Hughes will reportedly sign with the Bobcats.

good pickup, an extra scorer off the bench for the playoffs
Hughes is such a bum 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

What the hell happened in t he last 30secs of the Jazz/Bucks game.

Bucks hit a shot to go up 2.  Utah missed a 3 and fouled.  Bucks hit 2 FTs to go up 4.  Boozer missed a layup and then got a T. Bucks hit a few more FTs.  Game over.

FEAR THE DEER!
pimp.gif

Ratliff (
laugh.gif
), Diaw, Wallace, Jackson and Felton starting with Chandler, Thomas, Hughes and Augustin coming off the bench?

They won't be an easy out in the playoffs.

Ratliff (
laugh.gif
), Diaw, Wallace, Jackson and Felton starting with Chandler, Thomas, Hughes and Augustin coming off the bench?

God let them get the 8 seed.  Please let this happen, I don't ask for much lord. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by DubA169

I still don't understand why the cavs didn't give up jj hickson for amare.

Can someone tell this dude why...please.

amare with 29 points on 10 of 22 shooting. plus 16 rebounds against the lakers. yeah yall made a wonderful decision.

amare would have stepped up on the rebounds and maybe even the D if he was playing for a legit contender. not like twon plays D either.

Andre Miller reminds me of the kid on the playground who, when he got the ball, everyone would yell "LET HIM SHOOT!" while he's wide open.

the bulls %@%++@+ SUCK

anyone want to post what zodog had to say on twitter about the laker game last night
roll.gif

Bigmike23 wrote:
1. the bulls %@%++@+ SUCK

2. anyone want to post what zodog had to say on twitter about the laker game last night
roll.gif

1. yeah they do...

2. No....
indifferent.gif
 Stop giving that lame attention....dude doesn't even post on NT anymore....I think...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Random Q: Where's Walter Herrmann?
hes playing a europe, not sure why he didnt stay in the NBA, hes better than a lot of the scurbs in the L right now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ratliff (
laugh.gif

God let them get the 8 seed.  Please let this happen, I don't ask for much lord. 
laugh.gif

It would probably help if you were to capitalize His name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I still don't understand why the cavs didn't give up jj hickson for amare.

Can someone tell this dude why...please.

amare with 29 points on 10 of 22 shooting. plus 16 rebounds against the lakers. yeah yall made a wonderful decision.

amare would have stepped up on the rebounds and maybe even the D if he was playing for a legit contender. not like twon plays D either.

Dude, just shut up already.  The deal was NEVER on the table.  Kerr helped out his buddy Ferry build a smokescreen to get Antawn for free.  That's the end of the story...

They wouldn't even trade Amar'e to Miami for Beasley, etc.  

And you can officially say goodbye to Bron if Joe freakin' Johnson is MAXed and the guy they seriously plan to pair him with...  

It would probably help if you were to capitalize His name.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...Dear Lord, please don't allow the Bobcats to get the 8th seed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

uhhm are you sure about that?...but if you really wanna know...born and raised in pasadena till i was 10...now i live in the bay...i still go down home a lot cause of family but i do have a lot family up in wackramento area roseville, elk grove and natomas... ive been up there plenty of times and admit it all you guys have over there is the galleria
laugh.gif

but hey dont get mad even NBA players are saying it
laugh.gif
...cwebb even didnt wanna stay in sacramento but he had 127 reasons to stay

cool life story, bro. you sure you done being raised at 10 though? and since you claim to live in the bay and not specifically the city, wherever you at now ain't much better than "wackramento" and quite possibly could be worse. the galleria is in sac area? that is like saying hilltop mall is in the city area. 
laugh.gif
let those small cities be. 

nike why the hell are you so convinced that was a pure smoke screen? ferry can convince you fans that he walks on water.

if the heat gave up beasly then amare would be on the heat right now. if the cavs gave up hickson and maybe another player he would be on the cavs right now. wheres your evidence that it was a smoke screen?

and we aren't maxing johnson. i'm not even the least bit worried about that. he would be crucified before he ever stepped on the court. his boy dantoni is gonna whisper sweet nothings into his ear and tell him to come cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom