Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Physicx

[h1]Bosh, Jack Stave Off Sacramento Fan's Recruitment[/h1]Mar 11, 2010 10:43 AM EST

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.
The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

"Ain’t nobody coming here," Jack said. "Nobody even knows it’s in California."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WACKRAMENTO!
laugh.gif

[h1]Bosh, Jack Stave Off Sacramento Fan's Recruitment[/h1]Mar 11, 2010 10:43 AM EST

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactionsfrom Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to theKings on Wednesday.
The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to find a way to get that team to Vegas already...

with everything that happened OFF COURT from all star weekend in vegas im not sure if Sterin would ever let a team in vegas.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

with everything that happened OFF COURT from all star weekend in vegas im not sure if Sterin would ever let a team in vegas.

that is something to consider but on the other hand...All Star Weekend in any city is going to invite that type of attention/potential trouble period. PacMan won't be shooting up strippers on a regular night where the Las Vegas Kings are hosting the Milwaukee Bucks. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WACKRAMENTO!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Are you even from LA though?

Where are the Magic fans at? How do you like our chances? I really do think we can beat the Cavs in a series if Dwight stays out of foul trouble. Everyone says Orlando is soft and should of kept Hedo. But just because they stay having fun doesn't mean they are soft (Matt Barnes). Barnes and White Chocolate play some good D. Bass adds size and another low post presence. I like our chances. Btw, anyone want to get
pimp.gif
and catch a game before the season ends?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that is something to consider but on the other hand...All Star Weekend in any city is going to invite that type of attention/potential trouble period. PacMan won't be shooting up strippers on a regular night where the Las Vegas Kings are hosting the Milwaukee Bucks. 
But you know Stern ain't sitting there thinkin like that... They're gonna worry about that, arena issues, gambling influences... Nevermind the fact Vegas ain't exactly a sports town... Then again Stern pretty much proved with Seattle that he wasn't afraid to let the franchises make somewhat controversial moves...

You know the Maloofs would love to be there though...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WACKRAMENTO!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i doubt it
laugh.gif

nets broke ground on there new stadium today. someone want to explain to me why you build a new stadium that only fits 18,000 tho? i thought most new NBA stadiums fit 20K and more

and lets save the jokes cry baby knick fans
laugh.gif

LaMarcus Aldridge is a bum. Dude is the softest PF in the L. 'Ol fadeaway jumper takin' dude.....

18k is the average so i see nothing wrong with that. when they get better it will be easier for them to sell out games at 18k than at 21k

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

LaMarcus Aldridge is a bum. Dude is the softest PF in the L. 'Ol fadeaway jumper takin' dude.....
More than half of guys shot is outside the paint...it can win some games, and it can lose some games.
I hate it most when he shoots outside against smaller teams.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WACKRAMENTO!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i doubt it
laugh.gif
uhhm are you sure about that?...but if you really wanna know...born and raised in pasadena till i was 10...now i live in the bay...i still go down home a lot cause of family but i do have a lot family up in wackramento area roseville, elk grove and natomas... ive been up there plenty of times and admit it all you guys have over there is the galleria
laugh.gif

but hey dont get mad even NBA players are saying it
laugh.gif
...cwebb even didnt wanna stay in sacramento but he had 127 reasons to stay

I didn't wanna post it, I knew your $*@ would be the first one with the

roll.gif

http://[h3]
[h3]Johnson to Knicks a done deal? [/h3]
12:04PM ET

[h5]Joe Johnson | Hawks [/h5]

Earlier this week, we talked about how Joe Johnson's agent, Arm Tellem, could influence his client's decision in free agency this summer.

And in that same note, we provided quotes from Johnson saying even though he's from a small town, he could see himself in a big city like New York.

Now here's the latest wrinkle from Frank Isola of the New York Daily News: Tellem, Johnson and the Knicks may already have an under-the-table agreement in place for Johnson to sign with New York in the offseason.

Writes Isola: "There is a growing sentiment among opposing team executives that at the very least the Knicks will sign Atlanta's Joe Johnson, whose agent, Arn Tellem, orchestrated the Tracy McGrady trade to the Knicks and has been friends with Walsh for 20 years. It's called a 'wink-wink deal,' and even though it is against NBA rules, the practice does exist and is nearly impossible to police. 'I think that's a done deal,' said one Eastern Conference GM."

If this is the case, take Dwyane Wade -- who was a long-shot for New York in the first place -- off the Knicks' list, as two free-agent shooting guards doesn't make a ton of sense.

bucher_ric_30.jpg
[h5]Ric Bucher[/h5]
If Knicks land two superstars, there's little money for rest of roster
"[Donnie Walsh] knows New Yorkers are convinced that he aims to land not just James but also another superstar from the pool of Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Joe Johnson, Carlos Boozer and Amare Stoudemire ... Problem is, say the Knicks did open the vault for James and superstar No. 2. That would leave roughly $30 million to spend on the other 10 roster spots. So wave good-bye to free agent All-Star and fan favorite David Lee."
[/h3]

Back
Top Bottom