Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The PG position is STACKED.  Paul, Deron, Rose, Nash, Kidd, Flynn, Collison, Westbrook, Harris, Rondo, Nelson, Collison, Brooks, BJ, Parker, Billups, Lawson, Wall and Rubio on the way etc etc.  God damn!!!!
Roddy.
pimp.gif
Marcus Williams.
pimp.gif

Tyreke Evans? Or is he still not considered a "PG"

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The PG position is STACKED.  Paul, Deron, Rose, Nash, Kidd, Flynn, Collison, Westbrook, Harris, Rondo, Nelson, Collison, Brooks, BJ, Parker, Billups, Lawson, Wall and Rubio on the way etc etc.  God damn!!!!
Roddy.
pimp.gif

Marcus Williams.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

TOC-HOOP0304-cover.jpg

Who's Next Out West?
Believe it or not, the Memphis Grizzlies and Oklahoma City Thunder are on the precipice of a playoff berth in the wild, rugged west, but they're both built for the long run and are no one-hit wonders. We dig deep to find out which squad holds they key to success out west for the next decade.
pimp.gif

Who made them wear white socks tho?
eyes.gif
And Russ should have worn his KD's for the cover.

But the answer is Oklahoma City, although a lot of variables come into play which I'm sure the article addresses. Is there a scan online somewhere?

Thabeet is doing a good job altering shots today. That's all I want to see from him at this point. Maybe grab some more rebounds, but he's been able to tip alot of balls outside to our perimeter guys.

OJ getting that touch back.
pimp.gif

He's been getting pushed around and missed a easy dunk in the first half, but I like what I have seen from him tonight. Guess that run in the D-League did him well.

Magic goofing around dunking pregame, Gortat between the legs, JWill windmill, VC still 360in with ease, JJ Reddick double pump, but why do the Nets have a little people mascot?

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im going to take that as your just joking around
i sure hope so,  along with the guy that said Roddy
laugh.gif

nobody is high on roddy right now other then mav fans but atleast dude has looked good when he gets PT. marcus williams is trash

Kenny Smith: "I still believe the Boston Celtics will win the East..."

Charles Barkley: "Old people don't get better, they die."

Didn't Rasheed Wallace say they could win 73 games?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nobody is high on roddy right now other then mav fans but atleast dude has looked good when he gets PT. marcus williams is trash 
Wrong.

My first look at Roddy today (just realized I still have the FSSW that gives me Mavs games too), and dude is legit.

Despite all the distractions, all the Rookie of the Year talk, all Jennings wants is a spot in the playoffs. Early in the week, Jennings raised eyebrows after going just 2-for-12 in a win over the Wizards. "My offense is just terrible right now," Jennings was quoted in the Journal-Sentinel. "I don't even know if I want to shoot the ball because things are just not going my way. I'm struggling really bad right now." That drew a sitdown with coach Scott Skiles. "We're not fond of that kind of statement," Skiles said. "We know where his heart lies." Where Jennings heart is is helping the Bucks -- currently fifth in the East -- reach the playoffs. "Right now, I'm playing for something bigger. I don't even care about the Rookie of the Year," Jennings said. "Forget it. Whoever gets it, who cares? Both of their teams suck, so whoever gets it, it doesn't matter."

http://www.nba.com/2010/n...dex.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

insert Stephen Curry gif

DatZNasty wrote:
Magic goofing around dunking pregame, Gortat between the legs, JWill windmill, VC still 360in with ease, JJ Reddick double pump, but why do the Nets have a little people mascot?

Damn I didn't know Gortat was getting up like that, and Vince made that 360 look effortless.

On another note,
smh.gif
@ the Celtics. They're just a bunch ofold dudes and Rondo.

Back
Top Bottom