Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

http://www.youtube.com/v/1fl58gFhK1s&hl=en_GB&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/1fl58gFhK1s&hl=en_GB&fs=1

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW that was filthy
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Here we go with "best PG in the game" nonsense again.
roll.gif
I've admitted before Paul is slightly better.  DWill is my dude though so I say that to see all the sensitive dudes on here get butthurt.

I think I may be ready to hop aboard the Deron>CP3 train, I mean Darren Collison has been putting up 20 ppg and 10 apg since Paul has been out. Deron is just more physical and explosive to me now and is as good of a playmaker as CP3 is.

I'll say it again, Bogut doin work this season. 
pimp.gif

Why KG didn't attack Gumby? 
nerd.gif

I don't care best, I care depth.  The PG position is STACKED.  Paul, Deron, Rose, Nash, Kidd, Flynn, Collison, Westbrook, Harris, Rondo, Nelson, Collison, Brooks, BJ, Parker, Billups, Lawson, Wall and Rubio on the way etc etc.  God damn!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So because dc is putting up 20 and 10 means dwill is better then cp3? Go sit your bandwagon
$*! down NOW!!

Bogut's last 10 games while the Bucks are 9-1:  18ppg, 11rpg, 4bpg, 2apg
Full season: 16ppg, 10rpg, 2.5bpg, 2apg

Him bringing defense in to his game this season has elevated him in to one of the best centers in the league.

Alright, I'm about a day late, but...

Kobe...
pimp.gif

Deron...
sick.gif

Bogut...*Marbury face*

BJ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He had the D'Lo Brown head bob going on...

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll say it again, Bogut doin work this season. 
pimp.gif

Why KG didn't attack Gumby? 
nerd.gif

I don't care best, I care depth.  The PG position is STACKED.  Paul, Deron, Rose, Nash, Kidd, Flynn, Collison, Westbrook, Harris, Rondo, Nelson, Collison, Brooks, BJ, Parker, Billups, Lawson, Wall and Rubio on the way etc etc.  God damn!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Similar to the PF's of about 6-7 years ago, yeah PG's are great.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I think I may be ready to hop aboard the Deron>CP3 train, I mean Darren Collison has been putting up 20 ppg and 10 apg since Paul has been out.
I'm just not sure I understand what one has to do with the other...

If you think Deron is better, OK, but I don't get how DC showin out changes ANYTHING... *shrugs*
The PG position is STACKED.  Paul, Deron, Rose, Nash, Kidd, Flynn, Collison, Westbrook, Harris, Rondo, Nelson, Collison, Brooks, BJ, Parker, Billups, Lawson, Wall and Rubio on the way etc etc.  God damn!!!!

Roddy.
pimp.gif

Memphis beating up on Celtics, knowing them they'll let em back in the game

I remember dudes was calling Bogut bust
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom