Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Tyreke earned his first triple-double tonight.
d70256febca84a2775355aedbe3cf3885f8ff61.gif

"messed around and got a triple-double"
pimp.gif

Jennings still mad he ain't win the Rook-Soph. Dude was trying hard for it like his life depended on it now he wanna say +*@* don't matter no more
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kenny Smith: "I still believe the Boston Celtics will win the East..."

Charles Barkley: "Old people don't get better, they die."

Didn't Rasheed Wallace say they could win 73 games?

No way, a post on a rival?  I'm stunned. 
laugh.gif

Bet someone voodoo'in the hell outta Kenny Smith right now. 

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

all 5 syllables or just "R-O-Y?" Either way, have to somewhat agree with Jennings here.
R-O-Y. Never heard it before from a crowd.

laugh.gif
 well what do you expect? their fans would brag about pacific division championships 
laugh.gif

btw that oop by wack jr
pimp.gif
eek.gif

[h1]Bosh, Jack Stave Off Sacramento Fan's Recruitment[/h1]Mar 11, 2010 10:43 AM EST

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactionsfrom Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to theKings on Wednesday.
The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

"Ain’t nobody coming here," Jack said. "Nobody even knows it’s in California."

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

"hell no"

"ain't nobody coming here"

i never heard any stars screaming back at knick fans in the garden over the last 2 years
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

[h1]Bosh, Jack Stave Off Sacramento Fan's Recruitment[/h1]Mar 11, 2010 10:43 AM EST

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactionsfrom Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to theKings on Wednesday.
The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

god wish we could have a video of Bosh saying that, i would love to see his face
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom