Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I really believe people should wait till after the second round of the playoffs to even say " I THINK this is our year "

A little early guys don't you think?
Thats like saying you're not surprised by Andre Miller dunking......
laugh.gif

I really believe people should wait till after the second round of the playoffs to even say " I THINK this is our year "

Listen injuries happen.

The Lakers lost by 30 in the Finals less than two years ago. Losing a game 7 isn't impossible for them.

Mike Brown on coaching, Lebron not playing

"We miss a lot when he's not in there," Brown said. "He makes me look like I know how to coach a little bit better."

Lol what a joke

I like your chances a lot more now that you made the Butler/Haywood deal.

Anyways, this team isn't 2007. Much improved, I think it could go either way.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

That is sad Double J's.  Flip thinks he still coachin in Minnesota with KG or somethin. 
smh.gif

Let's hope that behind closed doors he was tellin his players to go even harder next time at KG, but to the media he was just tryna pay some sort of respects or somethin.
I just don't get his comments, CP.  I don't understand WHY he would kiss KG's *%+ like that.  Yeah, KG got under Blatche's skin last night, but those aren't supportive comments from your coach.  Flip has a young team on his hands...a team that he could mold to be whatever he wants.  However, insinuating that guys should in some regards "back down" from KG because they might wake a sleeping giant is lame.  He should have either not said anything, or had Dray's back. 

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Still remember when certain dudes were talking about Pau>Dirk or they'd rather have Pau or whateer that nonsense was...
That must've been before he let Dirk torch him in the playoffs as a Grizz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah bro, this was as recently as last year...

And SP, I've said a thousand times those Mavericks teams weren't as talented as everybody made them out to be... People were talkin about them having the most talent in the league?
grin.gif

This is BY FAR the most talented team the Mavs have had this decade... It's really not close.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Listen injuries happen.

The Lakers lost by 30 in the Finals less than two years ago. Losing a game 7 isn't impossible for them.
Exactly, injuries happen.. i just dont get why people saying " this is our year " when no playoff game has been played..

Lakers eh? ..see what happen to the mavs a couple of years ago when they got bounced in the 1st round by the GS ...see @$%# happens in the playoffs..

I never confused Flip for a good coach though........
laugh.gif

I would hope that at some point they go ahead and remove him.  But I think the reshuffling of the team will give him a one year pass, IE, a one year mistake. 

Ready to watch the Hawks lose to the Knicks again.
pimp.gif

Also ready to blow my brains out when it happens.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah but seriously, you ever get the feeling after a big trade or signing like "man, this is gonna be good, this is our year!" Plus I'm pretty sure by at least the playoffs people are gonna have a real good feeling of who the favorites are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

Mike Brown on coaching, Lebron not playing

"We miss a lot when he's not in there," Brown said. "He makes me look like I know how to coach a little bit better."

Lol what a joke

Schmuck is most often used in American English as a pejorative or insult, meaning an obnoxious or contemptible person; one who is stupid, foolish, or detestable.

Variants of spelling and alterations include shmuck, shmo and mike brown

Schmuck entered English as a borrowed pejorative from the common Yiddish insult, where it is an obscene term for %++#.[sup][1][/sup] Its etymology is uncertain.
i mean what a way to show how valuable you are in an extreemly cut throat business. dude is a joke
laugh.gif

I know TP is out, BUT:

No Bron. No Shaq. No Antawn (2nd half). No Z. No Problem.

VICTORY over the Spurs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Where's Do Doo at?
nerd.gif

This was honestly one of the biggest W's of the season, if not the best for us...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I know TP is out, BUT:

No Bron. No Shaq. No Antawn (2nd half). No Z. No Problem.

VICTORY over the Spurs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Where's Do Be Doo at?
nerd.gif

This was honestly one of the biggest W's of the season, if not the best for us...
Will congrats on the win....
three years to late though...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

I couldn't care less about that season/series...

The fact that that BUM filled squad even made it to the NBA Finals is a miracle in itself.

Collison with 20 assists
sick.gif
(7 TO though)

DLo was ready for that Hawks win, but looks like the Knicks gotcha'
laugh.gif

knicks beat the hawks 3 times this year. %%%% this team and how they play with my emotions

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Still remember when certain dudes were talking about Pau>Dirk or they'd rather have Pau or whateer that nonsense was...
That must've been before he let Dirk torch him in the playoffs as a Grizz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah bro, this was as recently as last year...

And SP, I've said a thousand times those Mavericks teams weren't as talented as everybody made them out to be... People were talkin about them having the most talent in the league?
grin.gif

This is BY FAR the most talented team the Mavs have had this decade... It's really not close.
Yeah, that's what I'm actually MOST excited about. We have very talented BASKETBALL players.

And hey, don't group me with SP, I haven't been saying anything about the post-season, all I've been saying is positioning ourselves for the post-season, hoping we can luckily grab the #1 seed, and go from there.

EVEN IF we got the #1 seed, I still won't expect people to say we're favorited.

Oh by the way, 12 straight.
smile.gif

Collison with 20 assists
sick.gif

The announcer was saying that the scorekeeper didn't know what he was doing, and not all of them were legitimate. I only saw the last couple minutes so I don't know if that's true or not.

Back
Top Bottom