Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Oh by the way, 12 straight.
smile.gif
Gotta get these bigs healthy, though... Defense without Haywood and/or Damp is bad.
sick.gif

Not interested in these games right now... Wanna see Boston (meh), and really wanna see the 6 game stretch against Denver, Memphis twice, Orlando, OKC and Portland...

are there any magic fans on niketalk? such a good team and i barley see any threads for them.

Originally Posted by DubA169

are there any magic fans on niketalk? such a good team and i barley see any threads for them.

Im a magic fan.............just don't post alot
laugh.gif
. Us magic fans tend to lay low just like the magic at times tend to be under the radar

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Reggie Williams has 28 for the Golden State Warriors.

Reggie Williams.

??????
Reggie Williams from VMI? not surprised, he LED the NCAA in scoring but still got undrafted............this is why coaches and scouts always gotta look at the top scorers even if they come from a weak conference...........if hes dropping 30 a game he probably has game

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Im a magic fan.............just don't post alot
laugh.gif
. Us magic fans tend to lay low just like the magic at times tend to be under the radar

yeah well i hope barnes got your team hyped up. you guys have the talent just need to be hungrier and more aggressive. nice guys don't win chips.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smile.gif
Gotta get these bigs healthy, though... Defense without Haywood and/or Damp is bad.
sick.gif

Not interested in these games right now... Wanna see Boston (meh), and really wanna see the 6 game stretch against Denver, Memphis twice, Orlando, OKC and Portland...
Oh God I know.

I CRINGE each time I see that we don't have Haywood out there.

I just think it's fun to see our win-streak grow. The games themselves don't hold much substance, I know.

But we beat LAL and ORL since the trade, I think THAT holds at least SOME substance.

I've lived in Orlando most of my life so they're my 2nd team behind the Knicks.  Assassin, StrongMind, Ghenges, EdWeeNo, blacktopking,and a few others I'm forgetting, so there are fans, but they never post regularly or update any season threads.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smile.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
 Ya'll stretch is almost worse than the Spurs playing Orlando, Atlanta, OKC, LAL, Boston and Cleveland in a row.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

sick.gif
 Ya'll stretch is almost worse than the Spurs playing Orlando, Atlanta, OKC, LAL, Boston and Cleveland in a row.
Yeah, that's gonna be an interesting little stretch but other than that and the game against Boston, the schedule is set up pretty well for the Mavs... Assuming they don't shoot themselves in the foot against lesser teams like they've had a tendency to do in the past.

The hell you talkin man.?  OC starts Magic threads everytime they lose a game. 
laugh.gif

Spurs.  I don't even wanna say it.  It's too funny.  lol

RIP DLo.  He called it too. 
laugh.gif

so after the spurs lost to the cavs i see a lot of "analysis" on espn that the cavs have no excuses if they don't win, because they have the deepest team in basketball

fun stuff. i really don't understand how these people have jobs. maybe they are just setting it up so that if they don't win it all espn can crush lebron into oblivion. you know how the media does

That's because them fools on espn still think the spurs are a threat, so they are overrating the hell out of that win

the spurs are done in 5 games come the 1st round

that kd thread is something else btw

Barring a monumental collapse by the Spurs and miracle run by the Grizzlies, I don't see the Grizzlies passing the Spurs (or Blazers) for a seed.

smh.gif
  Nike, come on man.  lol, the hell is that? 

I guess I shouldn't call dude Do Doo anymore.  Brings new meaning ya know? 

Back
Top Bottom