Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

59ucms.gif

^ Are we victim of the angle right there though? It looks like Barnes faked it directly at Kobes head but it also could be that it was way to the right of Kobes head which we wouldn't be able to see from our angle.

Now seeing it again.. You're truly right!

so i get ready for some highlights of the lakers/magic game on sportscenter.... just to see them show them start in the 4th quarter, show about 4 plays and change subjects

WHAT THE @$%! IS UP WITH THIS DAMN NETWORK. making mtv look good man it's a damn shame. instead they spend 20 minutes explaining to me how big ben likes to get girls drunk in the back

Originally Posted by JPZx

59ucms.gif

^ Are we victim of the angle right there though? It looks like Barnes faked it directly at Kobes head but it also could be that it was way to the right of Kobes head which we wouldn't be able to see from our angle.
I don't know if you caught the game or not, but it was clear as day he faked it right towards Kobe.  Even if it wasn't directly at his face, it was 100% intended for him.

Ray laughing at KG was hilarious too, he knew he wouldn't do anything.

K Mart about to be on the shelf? 
eek.gif

My girl Sandra lookin GOOD up there last night. 
pimp.gif

KG no buckets......at all last night? 

grin.gif
CP1708 wrote:

K Mart about to be on the shelf? 
eek.gif

My girl Sandra lookin GOOD up there last night. 
pimp.gif

KG no buckets......at all last night? 
7-Day Dray
pimp.gif

"We beat ourselves by getting them energized, which got their crowd energized," Saunders said. "Dray is wolfing the whole time at Kevin Garnett. You can't do those kinds of things. When you're coming up and establishing yourself, you don't take a guy that's been defensive player of the year and is probably the best power forward and get that guy juiced up to play against you. You got no chance."

Flip coaches who, again?  I HATE what he had to say in the post game last night....absolutely hate it.  This is a losers mentality, and it is pretty much encouraging Blatche or whoever else to backdown from Garnett. 
smh.gif
  Unbelievable....

That is sad Double J's.  Flip thinks he still coachin in Minnesota with KG or somethin. 
smh.gif

Let's hope that behind closed doors he was tellin his players to go even harder next time at KG, but to the media he was just tryna pay some sort of respects or somethin.

Maybe a quote of the week section in this thread is in order.  Can we get permission from Shoes real quick?  I have a nominee. 

A Mavs fan wrote:
Another Mavs fan wrote:
Im officially on the Rowdy Roddy Beaubois bandwagon. Dude is going to ball for years to come.

Welcome my friend, welcome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just don't a team stopping us once we healthy.

I mean however you wanna play we match up.

Now my rook is FINALLY getting clock, it a WRAP!

This is it, this is our year.
After a regular season win first week of March. 

This is the equivalent of proclaiming yourself super bowl champ after starting the year 7-0 in mid October in the NFL. 

smh.gif

Names were protected for the sake of those involved.  I don't want to be labeled a Dallas hater again. 
laugh.gif

paul gasol crying about not getting the ball enough again? or PTI talking about his old comments?

Ugh. I haven't even checked the thread but that's bound to be SneakerPro or JA...

Roddy B is THE GOODS though... I've said it all year long.

^
I'm with you on this Roddy kid.  I've seen you mention it a ton, and everytime I do see him on the court, he's in the middle of something. 

And like I said, the names have been withheld to protect the innocent. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pau always cries after a loss.  He should be crying about slapping on National Television.  That's downright embarrassing. 
smh.gif

Still remember when certain dudes were talking about Pau>Dirk or they'd rather have Pau or whateer that nonsense was...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Maybe a quote of the week section in this thread is in order.  Can we get permission from Shoes real quick?  I have a nominee. 

A Mavs fan wrote:
Another Mavs fan wrote:
Im officially on the Rowdy Roddy Beaubois bandwagon. Dude is going to ball for years to come.

Welcome my friend, welcome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just don't a team stopping us once we healthy.

I mean however you wanna play we match up.

Now my rook is FINALLY getting clock, it a WRAP!

This is it, this is our year.

After a regular season win first week of March. 

This is the equivalent of proclaiming yourself super bowl champ after starting the year 7-0 in mid October in the NFL. 

smh.gif

Names were protected for the sake of those involved.  I don't want to be labeled a Dallas hater again. 
laugh.gif

Here we go.........

Look at the end of the day when Dallas Mavericks have a healthy roster which unless something else bad happens they will.

I don't see another team beating them in a 7 game series.

That is all.

So, um.  Ok. 

2006 never happened. 

2007 either. 

Yup, this is your year. 

I'm with you. 

wink.gif

And before you come back with "this is this year, etc etc etc" the whole point is, people get WAAAAAAAAY ahead of themselves.  Ask the Cavs circa 2009.  It's rough waters out there on those liferafts they were hangin on to. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll are good, you guys are better after the trade, but come on, it's early March, slow down a little.  I mean, damn. 

I still don't see how you can say straight-faced that you cannot see the Los Angeles Lakers beating the Mavs in a 7 game series...

I don't think the Lakers would roll, but the Mavs would still be a serious dog especially if LA has home court...

I still don't see how you can say straight-faced that you cannot see the Los Angeles Lakers beating the Mavs in a 7 game series...

I don't think the Lakers would roll, but the Mavs would still be a serious dog especially if LA has home court...

IF, and I mean big IF Dallas did overtake and get the 1, and that 7th game is in Dallas, then I could see being optimistic. 

But a game 7 in LA?  I don't see Kobe and Phil letting that go. 

But, ya never know I guess.  Phil let a 3-1 series lead get away from him, weird @#$% happens. 

I'd feel confident if I was a Mavs fan.

They do have to prove themselves given their prior history, but this team has it all and is firing on all cylinders.

Coming from a person who could careless about the Mavs, they are legit. I can easily see them taking out the Lakers

I CANNOT WAIT Till the playoffs

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Still remember when certain dudes were talking about Pau>Dirk or they'd rather have Pau or whateer that nonsense was...

That must've been before he let Dirk torch him in the playoffs as a Grizz?
laugh.gif

I'm not a big Mavs fan, but I'm pulling for Dallas to win. Dirk deserves a chip after getting robbed against the Heat.

Caron Butler is better than any player on the 2007 Mavs team not named Dirk. He is also better than any player on the 2008 Cavs team not named Lebron.

The 2007 team wasn't that good talent wise. They just played hard every night and had good chemistry, people forget Devin George started alot on that team.

I think the 2008 Cavs were the same way.

This Mavs team plays well together and has an equal amount talent if not more than any team in the league.

Plus when its winning time don't have to throw some gimmick lineup to win. For the first time in the Cuban era our crunch time line up will feature legit two way players at every position.

I really believe people should wait till after the second round of the playoffs to even say " I THINK this is our year "

A little early guys don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom