Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

That Roddy Beabouirs(sp) just lit us up for 24 tonight. He looks like a pretty good player
Spurs just got in a lot more trouble with parker hurt
My Bulls are soon going to be out of the top 8 seeds

Originally Posted by jmause3

That Roddy Beabouirs(sp) just lit us up for 24 tonight. He looks like a pretty good player
Spurs just got in a lot more trouble with parker hurt
My Bulls are soon going to be out of the top 8 seeds
He blocked Brad's shot with authority.
sick.gif

I wonder if the Spurs shake things up this off-season and go after a big name.

Ginobili said he might seek other offers, and with TP constantly getting hurt..
nerd.gif

That kid the Dirk is always talkin about is pretty good. 
The kid's got something man... I'm just waiting for JET to come back and Carlisle to bury Roddy on the bench for the season..

No one ever noticed Roddy was this good, because he's always behind JJ in the rotation, and i honestly have no idea how that's even possible.

Originally Posted by BangDak

No one ever noticed Roddy was this good, because he's always behind JJ in the rotation, and i honestly have no idea how that's even possible.
I see JJ getting moved this off-season.

If not, he's going to go behind Rodrigue in the rotation.

I think we should stick with the line-up we have now, JET, Roddy, Damiper, and try to get another wing in the off-season.

With that set of guys, I think we can do some serious work.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what team is going to trade for that bum JJ?
I have no clue.
laugh.gif

Maybe the Bulls eh?
wink.gif

Nah I don't know, whoever needs a back-up PG who can handle the ball, shoot it deep, and draw a ton of offensive fouls I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what team is going to trade for that bum JJ?
I have no clue.
laugh.gif

Maybe the Bulls eh?
wink.gif

Nah I don't know, whoever needs a back-up PG who can handle the ball, shoot it deep, and draw a ton of offensive fouls I guess.
laugh.gif
Do it Mitch.

i thought JJ was an expiring contract.

And, i rather become the starting point guard for my team rather then JJ.

May be hard to believe, but that pesky defense he plays works a lot of times, just last week he put his D up against Joe Johnson, son couldn't hit a single shot in OT.

Is anyone watching the Wiz @ Celtics game?

Earl Boykins took a three and Garnett slapped away his shooting hand away after clearly seeing that the ball had left his hand. No call.

Is that more KG dirty play against people smaller than him, Rodman-esque mental games, or veteran strategy to...I don't know?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Is anyone watching the Wiz @ Celtics game?

Earl Boykins took a three and Garnett slapped away his shooting hand away after clearly seeing that the ball had left his hand. No call.

Is that more KG dirty play against people smaller than him, Rodman-esque mental games, or veteran strategy to...I don't know?
None of the above.

It's him being a %%%$#%@*!.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

All the good stuff I say about Farmar last night and he repays me by having his worst game of the season today. 
sick.gif

JapanAir21 wrote:.

And no one cares about Rafer?
nerd.gif

i do... i just think that he needs a more uptempo offense... we try to play a half court offense but we aint really good at it... ive seen him show flashes of his old self when we gets the ball and starts running down court and some others follow... i think we play better with a uptempo offense.... witht he quickness of wade and beasley against other 4's in the league we would be ok..
with the half court offense the ball is always in wades hands to make the play...

Thabo seems to be the first player in the league to figure out Evans's slow !#% in and out crossover and 1-2 step cadence to the rim. He's having none of that right now, Evans is 1-6FG

Back
Top Bottom