Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Thabo seems to be the first player in the league to figure out Evans's slow !#% in and out crossover and 1-2 step cadence to the rim. He's having none of that right now, Evans is 1-6FG
Dude knows his role, plays tough nose is long with long arms... 
pimp.gif

We look so slowwwwwwwwwwwww

Laughable

I can see Bron going for 40 a few times if we play them in a series.

The Celtics think they can just show up and win. Their intensity level in the last 6 minutes was the complete opposite of what it was in the first 42.

2 years ago they played with that intensity every single game.

Like JD said

I'm dreading us getting crushed in the playoffs, were never going to heard the end of it.

OC called it-age caught up quick.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Wait, Joel Pryzbilla what happened to your knee
sick.gif

The injury bug continues on for the Blazers.

Dude slipped in the shower and re-ruptured his patellar tendon a few days ago.  Career is over.

If there were cameras pointed at the Celtics bench all the time, you'd see that literally every game. They don't mince any words on this team and they have heated discussions all the time.

In this case I don't even think they were arguing as much as pumping each other up. KG lit into everyone in a timeout near the 6 minute mark and from that point on his intensity (insanity?) was through the roof. It looks all dramatic in slow motion but watching it live it looked like nothing.

Evans is tricking the $@!% out of these free throws. First one barely touched the rim. And our local guys have been roasting him all game about various things, some of it deservedly so, but at the same times some of it is just hating. And I spoke too soon, I don't think you can stop Evans's slow, unathletic, 1-2 step drive. But the $@!% is just soooooo slllloooooowwww.

Blazer's shoe game looking spectacular as always, especially Juwan though I can't make out what he is wearing on this small $*% screen.

anyone else watching denver/blazers?

why the *#@! they gotta keep mentioning lebron? like he's the only one that's ever played defense? dude isn't even on the damn court

59ucms.gif

^ Are we victim of the angle right there though? It looks like Barnes faked it directly at Kobes head but it also could be that it was way to the right of Kobes head which we wouldn't be able to see from our angle.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eek.gif
roll.gif
Ray gettin that smirk like he knows KG is faux-tough...

0:27-0:29 - joke-no joke
laugh.gif

Watching Blazers/Nuggets, Andre Miller breakaway
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

59ucms.gif

^ Are we victim of the angle right there though? It looks like Barnes faked it directly at Kobes head but it also could be that it was way to the right of Kobes head which we wouldn't be able to see from our angle.
Kobe wasn't directly in front of Barnes but close enough so to him so where most would flinch a little.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom