Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Yo OKB, you ever been to one of the MIT conferences? I really want to go to one in the future. Morey= NU alum
pimp.gif
Nope wish I could though. I don't why they don't at least stream it,  who doesn't to watch guys like Cuban, Polian and Morey break down there sports.
pimp.gif

another fun fact from the conference to JA's point 24% of Dwight blocks are goal tends.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Tim Duncan has gone 3 years witout a goaltend and has had only one goaltend in the past 6 years. Nuts
Am I the only one who finds this amazing?
eek.gif

From the MIT sports analytical conference.

that's one of the craziest stats i've ever heard

Tony Parker out 6 weeks with a broken hand

Parker could miss 6 weeks with broken bone in hand

(AP)–13 minutes ago

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — San Antonio guard Tony Parker left Saturday night'sgame against the Memphis Grizzlies with a broken bone in his right handand could miss six weeks.

Parker broke the fourth metacarpal —the bone between the bottom knuckle and the wrist — near the end of thefirst half and did not return to the game. The injury apparentlyoccurred during a scramble for the ball.

"I knew it was a scrum,"teammate Tim Duncan said. "... He said he reached for the ball, and hitthe ball or hit a body or a hand or something."

Parker did notcomment before leaving the locker room after the Spurs' 102-92 win overMemphis. He had eight points and four assists before the injury.

TheSpurs confirmed the broken bone, but could not say how long Parker, theteam's second-leading scorer at 16.6 points a game, would miss. Theteam will evaluate the injury later.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was more direct about the nature of his point guard's loss.

"He's got a broken hand. He'll be out six weeks," the Spurs coach said. "He did it in the first half when he dove on the floor."

Originally Posted by BangDak

What did channing frye do to get him 2 T's, as well as everyone else in the game?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fight broke out.. Frye mugged Earl Watson, and then Granger got in Fryes Face. Then Frye punched him (weak punch) and then everyone else started pushin each other. Everytime Granger would score after he would *gesture of hush* to crowd. He looked real stupid doin it after the 9th time.

NOTE: probably a suspension and next Suns game is on Friday against Lakers.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

What did channing frye do to get him 2 T's, as well as everyone else in the game?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

a lil slapboxing that Earl Watson started

Danny Granger was PHX Public Enemy #1 tonite

JRich best rebounding gaurd in the L

Brandon Jennings mohawk is
pimp.gif

Lmao @ the Bucks fans who bought tickets mainly to see LeBron...Sit out the game. haha

Smart move imo on sitting Bron for a game.  Save all the minutes on him you can. 

laugh.gif
 @ the Suns "fight" with the Pacers. 

That kid the Dirk is always talkin about is pretty good. 

Artest bein weird again.  This will cause many Laker fans to panic more if we lose to the Magic tomorrow.  Sweet. 
laugh.gif

Smart move imo on sitting Bron for a game.  Save all the minutes on him you can.
He's hurt (right ankle sprain) and he might not play Mon. against the Spurs.

Maurice Williams
Delonte West
Jamario Moon
Antawn Jamison
J.J. Hickson

=

lottery-balls.jpg

No !@$#.
laugh.gif

shaq-bron.jpg
300.ad.Gibson.Cole.010710.jpg
ilgauskas_040412_320.jpg

^ None of those boys were even dressed tonight...

Back
Top Bottom