Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

laugh.gif
If Buss lets Phil walk and hands the reigns over to Byron Scott...

I'm a big Zaza fan. I'm pretty sure I voted for him in the All-Star Game about five years ago because he was having a relatively good year and the other "considerable" East centers were Eddy Curry and maybe Primoz Brezec.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm a big Zaza fan. I'm pretty sure I voted for him in the All-Star Game about five years ago because he was having a relatively good year and the other "considerable" East centers were Eddy Curry and maybe Primoz Brezec.
laugh.gif
oh how times have changed
sick.gif

oh and you ain't hear CP? coaches don't win chips. players do. phil jackson just sits there. kobe can just coach the team
eyes.gif

don't worry phil gonna come to nyc with bron
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
at myself for even dreaming

I enjoy watching Zaza play as well.

And i dont think its about money with Phil, i thought his health wasnt good?

Bryon Scott would be a good replacement, although i dont think hes qualified enough just yet.

And i feel bad for AI.

Originally Posted by DLo13

That's when KG knew he messed up tho. He sticks to PGs now.
I'd like to see him bark at Ron.

Ron would probably bite his ear off.

And not spit it out.

Jason Terry surgery for his broken face. 
smh.gif

He gon have to wear one of those RIP Hamilton masks. 

Won't miss much action though, few games if that. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jason Terry surgery for his broken face. 
smh.gif

He gon have to wear one of those RIP Hamilton masks. 

Won't miss much action though, few games if that. 

He takes a lot of heat from a LOT of Mavericks fans, but I appreciatethe dude, and especially more since he finished the game yesterday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

And i dont think its about money with Phil, i thought his health wasnt good?
YES...someone gets it...its not monetary issues or mind games...its health

phil now reminds of the old bruce wayne from batman beyond
laugh.gif

I'd like to see him bark at Ron.

Ron would probably bite his ear off.

And not spit it out.

pffft kg wont even look at ron ron
laugh.gif
...he didnt even want a part of mr. kardashian when he was barking in kgs ear

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Michael Finley to boston

LOL
These players are smart, gettin paid double out there.  Cashin checks from the Celts and Social Security at the same time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Amare kills me with his huge scoring games and then only gets like 7 or 8 boards lol
Like charles say what's a power foward who only averages 8 rebounds? A small foward or a two guard

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Lakers are playing like absolute trash.

They never play well against the bobcats.

i told my boy, i think the team that has the best chance to beat LA were the bobcats. he laughed at me for days.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Knee injury sidelines Nuggets’ Martin

Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin(notes)has a partial tear of his left patella tendon, and surgery is among thetreatment options being considered, NBA sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Martin was scratched from Friday night’s game against the Indiana Pacersand the Nuggets will use the next 48 hours to decide on a treatmentplan. Rest, therapeutic injections and surgery are among the optionsthat could be used to treat an injury commonly referred to as “jumper’sknee.

Steph Curry's not supposed to be able to score against bigger, longer athletic players right? That's they said.

Son's out there toying with everyone Atlanta puts on him.

Hope Kenyon's injury isn't to serious. His knees have given him trouble in the past.

VC isn't wearing a compression shirt on his shoulder in the game today, he looks to be back to 100%

Back
Top Bottom