Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Melo must have read that article saying who was better.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

http://niketalk.com/topic/92513?page=1 <--- "James Posey to the Hornets" thread...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I think this is a GREAT move by the Hornets probably mainly because i REALLY believe he's the NEW Robert Horry. Dude is just Lucky wherever he goes. I guess the Hornets will be the champions next year.

laugh.gif
@ chester...youre like the NT archivist...i know where to go now to find information especially about cavs and ohio related
laugh.gif

btw i cant stand your avy
mad.gif
...arent you a niner fan?
laugh.gif

franchise3 wrote:
How'd you find that thread Chester, considering the Yuku search is trash?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i dont know how dude does it though
laugh.gif
...i swear hes like big brother that watches over what everyone says then uses it to put people on blast
laugh.gif

[h1]Durant Wants To Sign Extension[/h1]

Mar 04, 2010 1:03 AM EST

Durant_Kevin_okc.jpg
Kevin Durant is eligible for an extension this summer, something that he is interested in signing.

"Yeah, that's what I want to do,'' Durant said about signing an extension when he first is eligible, which would be after negotiations can start July 1 and until Oct. 31. "I want to be here. I want to be part of this organization.''

Durant can sign for up to five seasons and approximately $80 million.

"If they did offer that, that would be something that nobody could turn down,'' Durant said. "I would be blessed and privileged and honored. But, at the same time, I've got to keep working. ... It would be good (to sign this summer). To know that I can be with a team for a couple (more) years will be cool.''

Durant is second in the NBA in points per game.

"I didn't get in the game for just the money,'' Durant said. "I want to be somewhere where I'm comfortable, where I have a chance to win a championship, and I think that will be here.''

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...durant_wants_to_sign_extension/#ixzz0hE134tKv

Good news for OKC

Jackson Feels Disrepected By Celtics

The Bobcats suffered a frustrating loss to the Celtics, which turned personal for Stephen Jackson.
“I can take getting beat, if it’s about basketball,

I know damn well KG wasn't gettin invoved in that.   Prolly went after Larry Brown or somethin. 

I don't think Charlotte has any white dudes for KG to bark at.

I guess he could try Diaw, he's French.

When it rains. . .
Allen Iverson's wife files for divorce

A week after the Philadelphia 76ers' Allen Iverson announced he wasleaving basketball for the rest of the season to be with his sick4-year-old daughter, the star’s wife filed for divorce in Fulton CountySuperior Court.
In the divorce petition filed on Tuesday, Tawanna Iverson said her 8½-year-long marriage to the guard was “irretrievably broken.

that's good for okc. their fans are always hyped and deserve a good team, but i won't lie i wish the team was still in seattle. i loved kemp and payton, loved the jerseys too

Originally Posted by CP1708

I know damn well KG wasn't gettin invoved in that.   Prolly went after Larry Brown or somethin. 
i dont he went after larry brown either...larry isnt a nerdy european dude
laugh.gif

s.jax has problems with everybody though
laugh.gif

Rumors swirling yet again about Phil's contract in LA. 
smh.gif

Is it me, or what the hell with both the Bulls and now the Lakers havin issues with getting Phil's contracts done?  Friggin pay him whatever number he can think of, who cares?  The Bulls coulda kept goin in 99, LA shouldn't have let him go in 04, they got lucky he wanted to come back, now they might cut him loose again?  Stupid.  What more does the guy need to do to show he's earned every penny? 

And you just know Byron out there lurkin........

I like Byron, and hope someday he can coach the Lakers, but not this team, and not now.  Let him coach the Lakers when the cuppboards are bare. 

i think phils main concern is his health...right now hes in the middle of a grind of a season and hes probably not even thinking about next year yet...im sure he'll come back if he feels he is healthy

the difference between us and chicago is that the bulls had krause and we have jeanie
devil.gif

^
the fans are the best part of that picture. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man Stevie Wonder sittin there listenin to what's goin on, and the dude standin up with the beer in his hand like
ohwell.gif
 "is KG crazy?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rumors swirling yet again about Phil's contract in LA. 
smh.gif

Is it me, or what the hell with both the Bulls and now the Lakers havin issues with getting Phil's contracts done?  Friggin pay him whatever number he can think of, who cares?  The Bulls coulda kept goin in 99, LA shouldn't have let him go in 04, they got lucky he wanted to come back, now they might cut him loose again?  Stupid.  What more does the guy need to do to show he's earned every penny? 
the problem is always phil and him playing mind games with the front office if he wants to comeback or not.

^
Hand him a blank check then.  Pretty hard to argue he's not worth it ya know? 

I know he goes back and forth, he likes the attention and all that, but at least if you put out there that the money is his, then it's on him and he looks stupid if he's hemming and hawwing.  (SP)
Not the organization. 

Back
Top Bottom