sick.gif
 @ Curry playing 48 minutes.

sick.gif
 @ him scoring so efficiently

sick.gif
 @ J-Smoove averages after the all-star break

And
sick.gif
 @ the Warriors STILL not having anybody on their bench.

Marcus Thornton is becoming one of my faves as well. I'm glad that he was able to transition that scoring instinct to the NBA.

Steph Curry is the real God damn deal... End of discussion. We knew he could score, but he's playing substantially better than I thought he would this early...

Roddy B is that dude too..
pimp.gif

Get well Stuckey.  After the Hank Gathers anniversary yesterday, this was some scary @#$%

Damn, KMart bein out is a BIG blow to Denver if that comes to surgery. 

Snuggies.  Ok then. 
laugh.gif

Just found out Scott Brooks had the alley oop pass banned for most of the season and just lifted it a few days ago after realizing a lot of times Thunder players would make good cuts and the opportunity might be there, but it was causing players to think and miss the play because they knew they couldn't attempt to make that play.

Gimme dat!! Jeff Green with the block way above the rim on Butler's dunk attempt

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Just found out Scott Brooks had the alley oop pass banned for most of the season and just lifted it a few days ago after realizing a lot of times Thunder players would make good cuts and the opportunity might be there, but it was causing players to think and miss the play because they knew they couldn't attempt to make that play.
laugh.gif

Collison was on fire tonight

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Thunder
pimp.gif

Where do you live, no stalker? Want to be a season ticket holder? I'm thinking about renewing my seats for next r but no way I'm going to all 41 games, so I am trying to find some1 to split ownership with me. And Harden's beard is crisper than most dude's hair, his @@#% has waves.
laugh.gif

Thunder are blocking everything at the rim right now too, Russ has 4 steals. If they gave him credit for that block, Jeff has 4 blocks. KD has been on the bench chilling for a while, thinking about what he's going to spam everybody's Twitter with tonight. Hopefully we see some more BJ Mullens tonight

i have seen them throw a ton of lobs this year so i dont think that is true

and a big LOL at everyone who thought the clippers would make the playoffs

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i have seen them throw a ton of lobs this year so i dont think that is true

and a big LOL at everyone who thought the clippers would make the playoffs

Yea they have a great set where Russ goes in to Krstic high post at the elbow and acts like he is going to cut off of that but it's misdirection as KD makes a wide curl cut on the weak side. They ran that play alone like 4 times.

But also, it was the weird bald white guy on the telecast who said that too about it being banned so who knows. That dude is soooo awkward.

Tim Duncan has gone 3 years witout a goaltend and has had only one goaltend in the past 6 years. Nuts
Am I the only one who finds this amazing?
eek.gif

From the MIT sports analytical conference.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Tim Duncan has gone 3 years witout a goaltend and has had only one goaltend in the past 6 years. Nuts
Am I the only one who finds this amazing?
eek.gif

From the MIT sports analytical conference.
That is pretty damn ridiculous.

If it were Steve Nash, I wouldn't be shocked, but it seems like Dwight and good shotblockers like him have at LEAST one goaltend a game.

I guess it makes sense because most of TD's blocked shots are at the release of the ball, he goes up on dudes and his wingspan helps him block shots earlier.

Still, that IS amazing.

What's not amazing, is who had to report it.
laugh.gif
. Pulling your leg bro.

Morey: "We won't paymillions extra for 'clutch performers.' No one has shown that thatstays consistent. Cuban interjects: "We will"
Rockets GM.

More MIT conference.

Bryan Colangelo should should pay attentioned so he never gets Hedo'ed again.
tired.gif

This one is cool too.
Mark Cuban: theNBA is as much a mental game as it is a physical game. The reason whywe made some of the trades we made this year

Drew Goodden and Josh Howard?
nerd.gif

Cavs about to see how it feels next year with no bron. He is out for tonights game

I heard Mike Brown is worried about how many minutes Lebron has been playing. This idiot doesn't even know how old his star player is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Cavs about to see how it feels next year with no bron. He is out for tonights game

I heard Mike Brown is worried about how many minutes Lebron has been playing. This idiot doesn't even know how old his star player is
laugh.gif
They wanna keep him fresh for the Knicks.

Yo OKB, you ever been to one of the MIT conferences? I really want to go to one in the future. Morey= NU alum
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom