offical 10/14/08 thread

Will see what happens on the 14th...but this is shaping up rather nicely...this just seems so fitting...potentially the first black president, and clear cutalien evidence in the same year
laugh.gif
. You cant beat that. Put 2008 up inthe rafters
laugh.gif

Question: if this does happen (unlikely, but possible) does this disprove basically every major religion? Christianity, Judaism, the Muslim faith...yamean, itsbad enough they don't mention dinosaurs, but aliens? Just askin. Discuss.

Side Note: if this interferes with the NFL season in any way, shape or form, I don't give a damn if they came in peace or not, I'm grabbin my .38 and a2x4 with a nail through it and takin em 2 war my damn self.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Side Note: if this interferes with the NFL season in any way, shape or form, I don't give a damn if they came in peace or not, I'm grabbin my .38 and a 2x4 with a nail through it and takin em 2 war my damn self.

My man takes his game serious
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT really might crash on the 14th. This is going to be bigger then when AI got traded to Denver and multiple championships were predicted...I'm calling55-65 pages, and they're all going to be filled with Tiger Woods stone faces and FAIL pics.

If something happens, we're looking at a few hundred pages easy.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by potus2028

Side Note: if this interferes with the NFL season in any way, shape or form, I don't give a damn if they came in peace or not, I'm grabbin my .38 and a 2x4 with a nail through it and takin em 2 war my damn self.

My man takes his game serious
roll.gif
roll.gif
I aint think about the NFL...that $%%@ really would suck. I did think about how there would be no ESPN or anything to watch on TV if this $%%@happened
laugh.gif

A lot of nay sayers, or people who cannot fathom the idea of other forms of life in this huge universe of ours....

My thing is...we may not even be able to see this space ship, we may not even know it is out there....either way....I think this is interesting to say theleast...hopefully they can fix this "financial crisis"

TD The God:
A lot of nay sayers, or people who cannot fathom the idea of other forms of life in this huge universe of ours....
Just because someone doesn't believe in a specific tangent of a topic doesn't mean that they have ruled out the possibility of that entiretopic's potential truth..

Do I think it's a possibility that there could be aliens? Yes.

Am I scared of the 14th? No. Do I think anything is going to happen on the 14th? No.

This is a matter of science. In matters of science, in order to believe something, I need conclusive evidence that can only point to one thing, with no otheralternatives possible.

I think there is other life in the universe. I don't believe some crazy lady had a vision and they are coming to see us in a gigantic, possibly invisiblespaceship, and fixing our financial crisis.

^Are you @!%%$!% kidding me right now? You've posted like one every page in this thread, and you still ask a question like that? You are clearly justlooking for attention, so stop it and go hide in your little bunker with your 40 dollar telescope.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

^Are you @!%%$!% kidding me right now? You've posted like one every page in this thread, and you still ask a question like that? You are clearly just looking for attention, so stop it and go hide in your little bunker with your 40 dollar telescope.
i haven't watched the video

i dont want too

i dont even know why they are coming on earth

your joke was lame

who comes on NT for attention??

FAILED

This is kinda off topic, but why does everyone think aliens are so much more technologically advanced than us? they could be just like how animals are here butliving on a diff planet.

anyways, how in the world did the "aliens" and that one crazy channeller lady communicate anyways? I think shes just looking to make a profit whileall the attention is on her. Classic "pump and dump"

^ If you're just talking about aliens on other planets that we had discovered somehow, then I can see your point.

But if you're talking about aliens that had visited us, wouldn't it be safe to assume that they are more technologically advanced than us... youknow... considering that they visited us... while we didn't even know they existed?

Back
Top Bottom