offical 10/14/08 thread

You guys believe God impregnated a virgin, he turned water into wine, raised the dead, walked on water, got killed, revived himself, and flew into the sky, butdon't believe that aliens could visit us?

Only thing I am anticipating on the 14th is the release of this:

61sAawfkG5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

##$! it...Cowboys lost, Romo's out a month with a broken finger, I don't care, bring it the ##$! on, can't get no worse
laugh.gif

In ancient times the stars told us everything and guided our lives. After the western started to take over we lost many connections to our culture and roots.So I don't know why people mock or don't believe it's possible for aliens to exist. Even in ancient text & the bible speaks of alien visitors.Just a thought for the mind.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

In ancient times the stars told us everything and guided our lives. After the western started to take over we lost many connections to our culture and roots. So I don't know why people mock or don't believe it's possible for aliens to exist. Even in ancient text & the bible speaks of alien visitors. Just a thought for the mind.

TRUTH

from the 10/14/08 blogspot page
I've been watching the speculation on the appearance of the GFL ship with interest,
as the 'jigsaw' that Blossom mentions unfolds. To my mind, there is only one place
on Earth where the jigsaw pieces all fit together nicely - Cape Town, South Africa.

Why ?

1. Cape Town is in the southern hemisphere;
2. "Alabama" :- a 'renegade' Confederate ship that raided the oceans during the American Civil War, regularly called at Cape Town harbour, South Africa, to replenish victuals. The Alabama is recorded in the anals of South African history in the form of a song : "Daar kom die Alabama", which is sung to this day by locals on every festive occasion in Cape Town, but especially during New Year celebrations;
3. "Table" :- Table Mountain in Cape Town is a world famous "landmark" and also an energy portal.
4. "Diamonds" :- South Africa has been world famous for its diamonds "forever".
5. "Rainbow" :- South Africa is known by all who know it well as the "Rainbow Nation".
6. Last, but not least :- Cape Town is the seat of Parliament and therefore the "heart" of a nation that has set a shining example for the whole world, in its peaceful TRANSITION from a dark, controlled mentality of the apartheid era, to a Light filled society. As in all nations, the struggle in SA between dark and Light continues, but with luminaries such as Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela and many other "shining examples" of the Light, (both male and female), the South African nation continues to progress peacefully into the Light.

Another "coincidence" - the US Navy has docked in Cape Town this past week with one of its nuclear powered aircraft carriers and other naval vessels for the first time in DECADES !! This - ostensibly to "learn" some "tricks" from the SA Navy ?!! This surely must be a thinly disguised joke !! How transparent the cabal is……….!!

- a cat amongst the pidgeons…………………?? Just a thought.

Originally Posted by early90s

You guys believe God impregnated a virgin, he turned water into wine, raised the dead, walked on water, got killed, revived himself, and flew into the sky, but don't believe that aliens could visit us?
Realest #+@@ ever.

PS - I dont believe in god.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

You guys believe God impregnated a virgin, he turned water into wine, raised the dead, walked on water, got killed, revived himself, and flew into the sky, but don't believe that aliens could visit us?
Realest #+@@ ever.

PS - I dont believe in god.

damn.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Realest #+@@ ever.

Oh and that a snake talked

god didnt walk on water, he didnt turn water into wine, he didnt get killed and revived himself, he didnt fly into the sky....jesus did all ofthat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

god didnt walk on water, he didnt turn water into wine, he didnt get killed and revived himself, he didnt fly into the sky....jesus did all of that
pimp.gif
says the Jesus believer who has a scantily clad woman walking in his avy

Originally Posted by dgk3188

god didnt walk on water, he didnt turn water into wine, he didnt get killed and revived himself, he didnt fly into the sky....jesus did all of that
pimp.gif
says the Jesus believer who has a scantily clad woman walking in his avy

ok
grin.gif

i appreciate god's creation
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
says the Jesus Horus believer who has a scantily clad woman walking in his avy
alien.gif

I've been watching the speculation on the appearance of the GFL ship with interest,
as the 'jigsaw' that Blossom mentions unfolds. To my mind, there is only one place
on Earth where the jigsaw pieces all fit together nicely - Cape Town, South Africa.

Why ?

2. "Alabama" :- a 'renegade' Confederate ship that raided the oceans during the American Civil War, regularly called at Cape Town harbour, South Africa, to replenish victuals. The Alabama is recorded in the anals of South African history in the form of a song : "Daar kom die Alabama", which is sung to this day by locals on every festive occasion in Cape Town, but especially during New Year celebrations;
3. "Table" :- Table Mountain in Cape Town is a world famous "landmark" and also an energy portal.
5. "Rainbow" :- South Africa is known by all who know it well as the "Rainbow Nation".
6. Last, but not least :- Cape Town is the seat of Parliament and therefore the "heart" of a nation that has set a shining example for the whole world, in its peaceful TRANSITION from a dark, controlled mentality of the apartheid era, to a Light filled society. As in all nations, the struggle in SA between dark and Light continues, but with luminaries such as Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela and many other "shining examples" of the Light, (both male and female), the South African nation continues to progress peacefully into the Light.

Another "coincidence" - the US Navy has docked in Cape Town this past week with one of its nuclear powered aircraft carriers and other naval vessels for the first time in DECADES !! This - ostensibly to "learn" some "tricks" from the SA Navy ?!! This surely must be a thinly disguised joke !! How transparent the cabal is……….!!

OH WORD?

Why ?

OH WORD?

Government even issued a ufo emergency booklet to fire fighters lol.

I REMEBER THIS ALSO REMEMBER WHEN THEY HAD THE ALIEN ACT IT WAS IILGAL TO BE IN CONTACT WITH A ALIEN THEN THEY TOOK IT DOWN ASAP CAUSE PEOPLE WAS ASKINGQUESTIONS

pimp.gif
says the Jesus Horus believer who has a scantily clad woman walking in his avy
alien.gif

url

my dude knows whats up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Government even issued a ufo emergency booklet to fire fighters lol.

I REMEBER THIS ALSO REMEMBER WHEN THEY HAD THE ALIEN ACT IT WAS IILGAL TO BE IN CONTACT WITH A ALIEN THEN THEY TOOK IT DOWN ASAP CAUSE PEOPLE WAS ASKING QUESTIONS
That plays into the patriot law act of who's really the terrorist and who's really a alien.

Back
Top Bottom