offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

BEST THREAD EVER LOL

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by dgk3188

[h3]http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-is-predicted-to-happen-on-10-14-08.html[/h3]
[h3]What is predicted to happen on 10-14-08?[/h3]This may be hard for many to believe, especially if your skeptic, but nonetheless, you need to know this...

There have been many predictions online via YouTube of a tremendous event that is set to occur on October 14th, 2008. This event involves a UFO encounter...A friendly encounter.

If any of you are familiar with an extra terrestrial group known as the "Pleaidians", then you know what I'm talking about.

The prediction originated by the individual named "Blossom" who is one of several that has channeled this message states the events that are set to occur on October 14th of this year.

Rather than tell you anymore of this, I feel it's better for you to view these sets of videos that each speak on the same thing. It's up to you to draw your own conclusions:

I know this sounds something out of a science fiction movie, but believe it or not...This is science fact. Many of us have had a dark blind fold over our eyes since the beginning and have been fed a web of lies about the existence of extra terrestrials, the history of our earth and ourselves as a civilization. Humanity wasn't meant to exist in this context. There's a whole universe out there that has been shielded from us by melevolent beings and corrupted politicians and religious leaders. It's time we opend our eyes everyone. Look around you. Look at the world today. It is turning into absolute chaos. And unless we ourselves can do something about it, we're going to end up at the fate of the corrupt governments around the world and continue to live in fear.

mbialik.jpg
?

alien.gif

read the bold and if you still believe something will happen, then i do not understand how you managed to survive all these years on this earth.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom