Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

DVD just tweeted he needed some Cool Grey's...I said I trade him Cool Grey's for some season tickets...the boy sent me a DM hella fast 
laugh.gif

Edit:: Anybody wanna help a brotha out?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 What happened?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

DVD just tweeted he needed some Cool Grey's...I said I trade him Cool Grey's for some season tickets...the boy sent me a DM hella fast 
laugh.gif

Edit:: Anybody wanna help a brotha out?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 What happened?

Hue is moving Bruce Campbell from right guard back to his natural position, offensive tackle. He must feel inspired by the success of the Aaron Curry trade.

Hue is moving Bruce Campbell from right guard back to his natural position, offensive tackle. He must feel inspired by the success of the Aaron Curry trade.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Marcel Reece is back practicing and DMC should be ready for the broncos.

**sigh** whewI was scared when I heard McFadden had a boot/crutches (forgot which one it was)But I'm excited for the Broncos game. I'll be flying up from LAX
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Marcel Reece is back practicing and DMC should be ready for the broncos.

**sigh** whewI was scared when I heard McFadden had a boot/crutches (forgot which one it was)But I'm excited for the Broncos game. I'll be flying up from LAX
pimp.gif

Aren't players limited on how much they can practice during a bye week? I remember Jon Gruden talking about it recently and talking bout getting fined

Aren't players limited on how much they can practice during a bye week? I remember Jon Gruden talking about it recently and talking bout getting fined

Back
Top Bottom