Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Ofcourse all the haters come out in the trade thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
I know It's not a great trade we gave up too much but I'm over it. Hopefully Carson turns it around here.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
I know It's not a great trade we gave up too much but I'm over it. Hopefully Carson turns it around here.

I hope I eat crow on this too, but I do not like it....screams panic move (not that I want to entrust the team to Kyle Boller).

I hope I eat crow on this too, but I do not like it....screams panic move (not that I want to entrust the team to Kyle Boller).

I like the move. He should start on sunday. The system the Raiders run has the same verbiage as Cincy and they use the number system. For a 1st and 2nd round I'm all for it.

I like the move. He should start on sunday. The system the Raiders run has the same verbiage as Cincy and they use the number system. For a 1st and 2nd round I'm all for it.

Bengals fan here. I think you guys will enjoy Carson. He has a nice amount left in the tank. He's only 31. He can be erratic at times, but with T-OCHO you'd be too.

Hopefully he does well (Not too good though).

And you guys are desperate. Your team is playing well and you were facing giving the keys over to Kyle Boller. Think about how well you're playing and access that further
laugh.gif
. He failed in Baltimore. Think about that defense.

Bengals fan here. I think you guys will enjoy Carson. He has a nice amount left in the tank. He's only 31. He can be erratic at times, but with T-OCHO you'd be too.

Hopefully he does well (Not too good though).

And you guys are desperate. Your team is playing well and you were facing giving the keys over to Kyle Boller. Think about how well you're playing and access that further
laugh.gif
. He failed in Baltimore. Think about that defense.

^Thanks for not being a clueless *!@!!#% in regards to the trade. I'm not sold on Carson in the least bit and more worried from his press conference. He seemed like "well, this is my job and I have to do it"....that's at least what I got from it. But I wholeheartedly agree with you on Kyle Boller being terrible. Hue Jackson knew it too, that's why he traded those picks
laugh.gif

^Thanks for not being a clueless *!@!!#% in regards to the trade. I'm not sold on Carson in the least bit and more worried from his press conference. He seemed like "well, this is my job and I have to do it"....that's at least what I got from it. But I wholeheartedly agree with you on Kyle Boller being terrible. Hue Jackson knew it too, that's why he traded those picks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
From what I gather it seems like that's his natural demeanor.

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
From what I gather it seems like that's his natural demeanor.

[h2]Crabtree missed a flight because of a Raiders fan policeman[/h2]
By Chris Chase

crabtree_missed_a_flight_because_of_a_raiders_fan_policeman.jpg
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtreehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9274/news/l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/fn/default/full/p_note_none.gif);">http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/...t/full/p_note_none.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; font-size: 0px; height: 13px; line-height: 13px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 2px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -99em; vertical-align: middle; visibility: visible; width: 11px; background-position: 0% 0.2em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">(notes) says he missed a bye week flight out of the Bay Area because he was pulled over by a police officer who happened to be an Oakland Raiders fan.

The third-year veteran Tweeted about the harrowing experience:
Wait, they let Raiders fans be cops? The whole system's breaking down! Next thing you'll be telling me is that the Raiders will make the most Raiders trade ever and otherwise-sane analysts will be praising it because -- I don't know -- Hue Jackson and the entire Raiders organization has shown some sort of general managing prowess in the past? (Is there a moratorium on mocking ridiculous Raiders' moves because of the death of Al Davis?)

Crabtree didn't mention why he was pulled over or whether he told the cop he had a flight to catch. I feel for the missed flight thing; the 49ers are making so many long trips this year that the last thing Crabtree probably wants to do is spend more time at an airport. Don't place sole blame on the one, rogue, time-wasting police officer though. He's not the one who left only a 30-minute window to make a flight, nor is he the one who sent two Tweets about it in the immediate aftermath, thus wasting valuable time that could have been better wasted waiting in a TSA line.

Major props though to Crabtree's Twitter handle that doubles as both a nickname and an homage to the most delicious menu item at Red Lobster.

laugh.gif

this guy is such a ({ }) 
roll.gif

[h2]Crabtree missed a flight because of a Raiders fan policeman[/h2]
By Chris Chase

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtreehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9274/news/l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/fn/default/full/p_note_none.gif);">http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/...t/full/p_note_none.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; font-size: 0px; height: 13px; line-height: 13px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 2px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -99em; vertical-align: middle; visibility: visible; width: 11px; background-position: 0% 0.2em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">(notes) says he missed a bye week flight out of the Bay Area because he was pulled over by a police officer who happened to be an Oakland Raiders fan.

The third-year veteran Tweeted about the harrowing experience:
Wait, they let Raiders fans be cops? The whole system's breaking down! Next thing you'll be telling me is that the Raiders will make the most Raiders trade ever and otherwise-sane analysts will be praising it because -- I don't know -- Hue Jackson and the entire Raiders organization has shown some sort of general managing prowess in the past? (Is there a moratorium on mocking ridiculous Raiders' moves because of the death of Al Davis?)

Crabtree didn't mention why he was pulled over or whether he told the cop he had a flight to catch. I feel for the missed flight thing; the 49ers are making so many long trips this year that the last thing Crabtree probably wants to do is spend more time at an airport. Don't place sole blame on the one, rogue, time-wasting police officer though. He's not the one who left only a 30-minute window to make a flight, nor is he the one who sent two Tweets about it in the immediate aftermath, thus wasting valuable time that could have been better wasted waiting in a TSA line.

Major props though to Crabtree's Twitter handle that doubles as both a nickname and an homage to the most delicious menu item at Red Lobster.

laugh.gif

this guy is such a ({ }) 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom