Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by AG 47

^Thanks for not being a clueless *!@!!#% in regards to the trade. I'm not sold on Carson in the least bit and more worried from his press conference. He seemed like "well, this is my job and I have to do it"....that's at least what I got from it. But I wholeheartedly agree with you on Kyle Boller being terrible. Hue Jackson knew it too, that's why he traded those picks
laugh.gif

As far as in intensity, you're not getting Tom Brady, Tim Tebow or Phillip Rivers. I'm not sure who to compare him to but he's that polite confident.

That right there is what assisted the locker room crumble. If I were him, I would have aired Chad out years ago in the locker room. Your the franchise QB, get in someones $#*. Its on Marvin and Mike too but damn Carson was just so relaxed and polite.

I tell you what though. He'll bust his $#* for you guys if thing are going somewhat right. He's come back from a knee surgery which came on his first playoff pass, broken nose, torn up elbow and he dealt with the drama here for a while. He's a fighter. Too damn polite though
laugh.gif

^Thanks for not being a clueless *!@!!#% in regards to the trade. I'm not sold on Carson in the least bit and more worried from his press conference. He seemed like "well, this is my job and I have to do it"....that's at least what I got from it. But I wholeheartedly agree with you on Kyle Boller being terrible. Hue Jackson knew it too, that's why he traded those picks
laugh.gif

As far as in intensity, you're not getting Tom Brady, Tim Tebow or Phillip Rivers. I'm not sure who to compare him to but he's that polite confident.

That right there is what assisted the locker room crumble. If I were him, I would have aired Chad out years ago in the locker room. Your the franchise QB, get in someones $#*. Its on Marvin and Mike too but damn Carson was just so relaxed and polite.

I tell you what though. He'll bust his $#* for you guys if thing are going somewhat right. He's come back from a knee surgery which came on his first playoff pass, broken nose, torn up elbow and he dealt with the drama here for a while. He's a fighter. Too damn polite though
laugh.gif

Quote of the day: Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly on the Palmer trade: "I thought we were going to get (David) Garrard, but we got Palmer, so, hey, man, can't do nothing but be happy."

Quote of the day: Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly on the Palmer trade: "I thought we were going to get (David) Garrard, but we got Palmer, so, hey, man, can't do nothing but be happy."

You take that as something really that significant? I'm no Palmer fan, but he's definitely a better overall QB than Garrard is to me and probably a better fit.

You take that as something really that significant? I'm no Palmer fan, but he's definitely a better overall QB than Garrard is to me and probably a better fit.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eli Manning is doing pretty well.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eli Manning is doing pretty well.

I for one, feel good about this trade. We have been lacking a proficient qb for a while now, and I believe Carson Palmer is that guy. I get that we might have given a lot to acquire him, but he

gives us the best chance to win, and that's all that matters right now. Hopefully he gets into football shape soon and builds chemistry with the wr's.

I for one, feel good about this trade. We have been lacking a proficient qb for a while now, and I believe Carson Palmer is that guy. I get that we might have given a lot to acquire him, but he

gives us the best chance to win, and that's all that matters right now. Hopefully he gets into football shape soon and builds chemistry with the wr's.

A few of my buddies and I are headed to SD on a road trip to the Thurs. night game. Raider flags up the entire 9 hour drive. RRRAAAIIIIDDDDEERRSSS

A few of my buddies and I are headed to SD on a road trip to the Thurs. night game. Raider flags up the entire 9 hour drive. RRRAAAIIIIDDDDEERRSSS

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Raiders worried about K Seabass Janikowski's status, may have to shut him down for a while, will be working out free agent kickers today

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Raiders worried about K Seabass Janikowski's status, may have to shut him down for a while, will be working out free agent kickers today

DVD just tweeted he needed some Cool Grey's...I said I trade him Cool Grey's for some season tickets...the boy sent me a DM hella fast 
laugh.gif

Edit:: Anybody wanna help a brotha out?
nerd.gif

DVD just tweeted he needed some Cool Grey's...I said I trade him Cool Grey's for some season tickets...the boy sent me a DM hella fast 
laugh.gif

Edit:: Anybody wanna help a brotha out?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom