Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I don't think there's anything stopping guys from getting together and working out. It's the organized team sessions that are limited.

I don't think there's anything stopping guys from getting together and working out. It's the organized team sessions that are limited.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

REally hope the WRs and CP build up some rapport during the bye.

This.
The way we came out the other week was just embarrassing. I don't think I have ever seen a more poorly performed game. I mean you have one quarterback who hasn't started a game since 09 and another who's been sitting on the couch for the first six weeks of the season. Hopefully CP can shake off the rust and come out this week and perform. 

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

REally hope the WRs and CP build up some rapport during the bye.

This.
The way we came out the other week was just embarrassing. I don't think I have ever seen a more poorly performed game. I mean you have one quarterback who hasn't started a game since 09 and another who's been sitting on the couch for the first six weeks of the season. Hopefully CP can shake off the rust and come out this week and perform. 

I hope the Raiders can keep this up. Nice to see them playin well
pimp.gif

Someone tell Carson Palmer nobody cares what he thinks about TJ Houshmanimnotsignedyetforeasonzadeh.

We got 6 wrs on the team anyways, we don't need his washed up @#*.

Someone tell Carson Palmer nobody cares what he thinks about TJ Houshmanimnotsignedyetforeasonzadeh.

We got 6 wrs on the team anyways, we don't need his washed up @#*.

I am just anxiously waiting to hear reports on how McFadden is doing after tomorrow's practice...I know I know they have M. Bush, but still. I love watching me some DMC

I am just anxiously waiting to hear reports on how McFadden is doing after tomorrow's practice...I know I know they have M. Bush, but still. I love watching me some DMC

So the Raiders signed TJ Housh huh?

Damon Bruce said a couple hours ago that current Raider WRs were PISSED that they were even working him out. Wonder their thoughts now.

Back
Top Bottom