Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

So the Raiders signed TJ Housh huh?

Damon Bruce said a couple hours ago that current Raider WRs were PISSED that they were even working him out. Wonder their thoughts now.

Originally Posted by dland24

Damon Bruce said a couple hours ago that current Raider WRs were PISSED that they were even working him out. Wonder their thoughts now.

Damon Bruce doesn't know ****.

I wonder who is gonna get the ax. I can understand the logic, but dang. So many Wide receivers...who goes? Hagan? Chaz?

I wonder who is gonna get the ax. I can understand the logic, but dang. So many Wide receivers...who goes? Hagan? Chaz?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Come on bro.  Its not like he made the story up.  Hes just passing along what he hears.

Come on bro.  Its not like he made the story up.  Hes just passing along what he hears.

What I should have said was that I highly doubt that Bruce has any real insight on the WR situation. 'Passing along' stories is convenient for him, but I don't believe in his reach into finding out this kind of information. 
Now, onto the Housh signing itself. I'm not a fan of Hue having all this power with the personnel choices. He's a first year head coach making significant choices concerning the makeup of the Raiders for the next several years. Obviously this year is an exception given that our GM passed away and we can't scour the league for a replacement until the offseason (my choice would be the Packer's prez Reggie McKenzie). Until that time, we can only hope for the best.

What I should have said was that I highly doubt that Bruce has any real insight on the WR situation. 'Passing along' stories is convenient for him, but I don't believe in his reach into finding out this kind of information. 
Now, onto the Housh signing itself. I'm not a fan of Hue having all this power with the personnel choices. He's a first year head coach making significant choices concerning the makeup of the Raiders for the next several years. Obviously this year is an exception given that our GM passed away and we can't scour the league for a replacement until the offseason (my choice would be the Packer's prez Reggie McKenzie). Until that time, we can only hope for the best.

I knew that were going to sign him
indifferent.gif
Dude was campaigning like T.O

If it helps us win, I'm on board. But if it were me, I would have loved to developed chemistry between Palmer and our guys. Our WR's were never the problem. We shall see.

If it helps us win, I'm on board. But if it were me, I would have loved to developed chemistry between Palmer and our guys. Our WR's were never the problem. We shall see.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I agree, but our receivers haven't done anything to make me go
eek.gif
I think having veteran in there is huge in clutch situations or in crunch time

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif
QFT. Love our WR group....but they haven't really done anything consistently...Maybe have a vet in there can teach them a thing or two about coming in week in and week out...

But 7 WR's on the roster? Who do we cut? Schillens? Murphy?? Hagan???

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif
QFT. Love our WR group....but they haven't really done anything consistently...Maybe have a vet in there can teach them a thing or two about coming in week in and week out...

But 7 WR's on the roster? Who do we cut? Schillens? Murphy?? Hagan???

Yea, who's getting cut? Shillens has potential to be good but is injured 99% of the time. I thought Hagan did really well during the preseason but it hasn't shown on the field.

Yea, who's getting cut? Shillens has potential to be good but is injured 99% of the time. I thought Hagan did really well during the preseason but it hasn't shown on the field.

Back
Top Bottom