Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

No one is saying that whomever the Raiders get is going to be a awesome QB...whoever it is just needs to manage the game (think something like Alex Smith...yikes, I can't believe that's actually a comparison) and make throws when needed to keep the D from just protecting against the run.

No one is saying that whomever the Raiders get is going to be a awesome QB...whoever it is just needs to manage the game (think something like Alex Smith...yikes, I can't believe that's actually a comparison) and make throws when needed to keep the D from just protecting against the run.

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer Jay Glazer

The Raiders & Bengals are close to a trade that would send Carson Palmer to OAK for a first-rounder in 2012 and a conditional pick in future

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer Jay Glazer

The Raiders & Bengals are close to a trade that would send Carson Palmer to OAK for a first-rounder in 2012 and a conditional pick in future

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer Jay Glazer

1st rounder? More desperate than I imagined.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer Jay Glazer

1st rounder? More desperate than I imagined.

Did I just read 2 1st round picks on espn?
mad.gif

two first rounders? We absolutely have no draft picks at this point... 
laugh.gif
(I know we have the compensation picks..but still...)

Edit:: I mean I get it, we don't do well with our first round draft picks anyway...but two for Carson Palmer??? Man...I don't know..

two first rounders? We absolutely have no draft picks at this point... 
laugh.gif
(I know we have the compensation picks..but still...)

Edit:: I mean I get it, we don't do well with our first round draft picks anyway...but two for Carson Palmer??? Man...I don't know..

I don't feel good about Palmer, overall, either. BUT....this trade is not so BAD after all. We really won't know until we see what his physical is and Coach Jackson does with him.

Peace

I don't feel good about Palmer, overall, either. BUT....this trade is not so BAD after all. We really won't know until we see what his physical is and Coach Jackson does with him.

Peace

The condition is if the Raiders make the playoffs right? Otherwise it turns into a second round pick or something. I like it. Let's win NOW!

Only thing in the way in this division is the Chargers. McFadden Beasting, and the o-line holding Carson should be able to adapt and thrive.

The condition is if the Raiders make the playoffs right? Otherwise it turns into a second round pick or something. I like it. Let's win NOW!

Only thing in the way in this division is the Chargers. McFadden Beasting, and the o-line holding Carson should be able to adapt and thrive.

Lol I was wondering why we picked up a safety the other day. I guess it was in anticipation of not having a first, second, third, fourth or seventh round pick in '12.

Rally the troops coach, and let's get 'er done!

Lol I was wondering why we picked up a safety the other day. I guess it was in anticipation of not having a first, second, third, fourth or seventh round pick in '12.

Rally the troops coach, and let's get 'er done!

I'm happy that Carson Palmer is a Raider...am I happy we gave up so much for him? Nah...but in all honesty, we haven't had a QB like Palmer since Rich Gannon..so how can we not be at least feel a little joy for this trade?

I'm happy that Carson Palmer is a Raider...am I happy we gave up so much for him? Nah...but in all honesty, we haven't had a QB like Palmer since Rich Gannon..so how can we not be at least feel a little joy for this trade?

Back
Top Bottom