Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Has Jeff George said anything?
laugh.gif

might as well go with boller and ride it out until campbell gets back or not. the upcoming schedule isnt that tough. hopefully, he can manage the gm, and hand the ball off to mcfadden, let the defense and special teams win the gm. hue is pretty creative with the playcalling, lets see how he utilizes boller.

might as well go with boller and ride it out until campbell gets back or not. the upcoming schedule isnt that tough. hopefully, he can manage the gm, and hand the ball off to mcfadden, let the defense and special teams win the gm. hue is pretty creative with the playcalling, lets see how he utilizes boller.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Agreed. I mean Boller has had some experience as a starter in the league, so its not like were just throwing him out there.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Agreed. I mean Boller has had some experience as a starter in the league, so its not like were just throwing him out there.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

They're saying Hill deal is close.

I've heard Bush for Hill/Draft Pick and Branch for Hill straight up.

Would be a good deal if we're serious about the playoffs this year. Not to mention that Bush is a FA in the offseason.

Obviously I'd prefer to give up Murph...both teams would benefit from that. Murphy with CJ and we'd get a reliable QB under center.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

They're saying Hill deal is close.

I've heard Bush for Hill/Draft Pick and Branch for Hill straight up.

Would be a good deal if we're serious about the playoffs this year. Not to mention that Bush is a FA in the offseason.

Obviously I'd prefer to give up Murph...both teams would benefit from that. Murphy with CJ and we'd get a reliable QB under center.

Damn, things move fast. Someone provide a quick rundown on Hill? Can he be dependable for the foreseeable future?

Damn, things move fast. Someone provide a quick rundown on Hill? Can he be dependable for the foreseeable future?

Wait a second !@@? What has Shaun Hill ever done to warrant this !$$+?

What I'm saying, is how is Shaun Hill THAT much better than Kyle Boller?
Esp. considering Boller at least has a grasp on the playbook.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Shaun Hill is leaps and bounds better than Kyle Boller. We're desperate so we do what desperate teams do. Let's see what we actually give up first before we smash our monitors.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Shaun Hill is leaps and bounds better than Kyle Boller. We're desperate so we do what desperate teams do. Let's see what we actually give up first before we smash our monitors.

Back
Top Bottom