Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by AG 47

Pryor is not ready for NFL action yet. Let the kid get some practices under his belt.

37895_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

IMO, someone like Shaun Hill makes MORE sense then Palmer (who I absolutely think is washed up/done) or even Orton. Who in their right minds think the Broncos, even while cleaning house, would even remotely want to make a deal w/ us. Especially when we play them in a couple of weeks.

IMO, someone like Shaun Hill makes MORE sense then Palmer (who I absolutely think is washed up/done) or even Orton. Who in their right minds think the Broncos, even while cleaning house, would even remotely want to make a deal w/ us. Especially when we play them in a couple of weeks.

Would have liked to see Garrard as our qb. Now that hes out of the question, I wouldn't mind Orton if we can get him. If not looks like Kyle Boller is our man.

Would have liked to see Garrard as our qb. Now that hes out of the question, I wouldn't mind Orton if we can get him. If not looks like Kyle Boller is our man.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Hey, they've made #%$#+## deals before in the past. But this season is clearly a loss for them. Why not get a good young WR (Murphy) to jumpstart the rebuilding process?

Good GM's make the deals that make their teams better.

With that said, I'd be down for Shaun Hill in a heartbeat. He'd be cheaper than Matt Flynn to obtain and I agree with Palmer absolutely being washed up.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Hey, they've made #%$#+## deals before in the past. But this season is clearly a loss for them. Why not get a good young WR (Murphy) to jumpstart the rebuilding process?

Good GM's make the deals that make their teams better.

With that said, I'd be down for Shaun Hill in a heartbeat. He'd be cheaper than Matt Flynn to obtain and I agree with Palmer absolutely being washed up.

Back
Top Bottom