Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I have seen Dre Kirkpatrick play in person and he is a beast. Would love to have him as a Raider. Love the Aaron Curry trade too

I have seen Dre Kirkpatrick play in person and he is a beast. Would love to have him as a Raider. Love the Aaron Curry trade too

I don't know about starting Curry that quickly. Hopefully Groves will be ready to get in if things aren't working out well.

I don't know about starting Curry that quickly. Hopefully Groves will be ready to get in if things aren't working out well.

I gotta admit, groves exceeding my expectations. Having said that, I think we need an upgrade. Is Curry the answer? Lets hope so. Seattle fans don't seem too high on him but lots of players seem to just need a change of scenery. He may never live up to his draft status, but he can still be a good player. Low risk high reward like many stated

I gotta admit, groves exceeding my expectations. Having said that, I think we need an upgrade. Is Curry the answer? Lets hope so. Seattle fans don't seem too high on him but lots of players seem to just need a change of scenery. He may never live up to his draft status, but he can still be a good player. Low risk high reward like many stated

Curry was a 4th overall draft pick, he could become great but right now we need to be on the phone trying to get ahold of Carson Palmer especially since he is already in cali
laugh.gif

Curry was a 4th overall draft pick, he could become great but right now we need to be on the phone trying to get ahold of Carson Palmer especially since he is already in cali
laugh.gif

Was at the game today, awesome atmosphere. Was about 50 feet away from John Madden, watching him light the eternal flame for Al Davis. He looked overcome with emotion, seriously. The crowd was into the game, the tailgate was great as always. Can't wait to get another chance to attend.

Regarding Campbell, I feel that since we can seriously contend for a playoff spot this year we need to do the responsible thing and try to upgrade from Boller and either trade or sign someone. I'd like to see what Carson Palmer is able to provide, but I suspect the Bengals' owner will continue to be a stickler about him and try to get more than Palmer is worth. Garrard, if in game shape, would most likely be the next best option. After those two, I'm seriously concerned.

Was at the game today, awesome atmosphere. Was about 50 feet away from John Madden, watching him light the eternal flame for Al Davis. He looked overcome with emotion, seriously. The crowd was into the game, the tailgate was great as always. Can't wait to get another chance to attend.

Regarding Campbell, I feel that since we can seriously contend for a playoff spot this year we need to do the responsible thing and try to upgrade from Boller and either trade or sign someone. I'd like to see what Carson Palmer is able to provide, but I suspect the Bengals' owner will continue to be a stickler about him and try to get more than Palmer is worth. Garrard, if in game shape, would most likely be the next best option. After those two, I'm seriously concerned.

JayGlazer 

Take one name out of search for QB, David Garrard just called me and told me he needs immediate surgery on herniated disc in his back.

JayGlazer 

Take one name out of search for QB, David Garrard just called me and told me he needs immediate surgery on herniated disc in his back.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

JayGlazer 

No ****ing way? ****. We might actually have to ride it out with Boller for ~six weeks or so. Wow.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

JayGlazer 

No ****ing way? ****. We might actually have to ride it out with Boller for ~six weeks or so. Wow.

I don't mean to be THAT guy, but it really is panic mode time. This team won't win 8 games with Kyle Boller at QB. There's got to be a backup somewhere that we can trade for that will be better than Boller's weak !!%.

I don't mean to be THAT guy, but it really is panic mode time. This team won't win 8 games with Kyle Boller at QB. There's got to be a backup somewhere that we can trade for that will be better than Boller's weak !!%.

I don't understand why everyone is on Garrad and Palmer. These guys haven't played a single down in weeks. why would you wanna sign someone that hasn't even seen an NFL game in the last 48 hours.

Should've kept Grad

I don't understand why everyone is on Garrad and Palmer. These guys haven't played a single down in weeks. why would you wanna sign someone that hasn't even seen an NFL game in the last 48 hours.

Should've kept Grad

Trade Murphy for Orton straight up. Orton can make all the throws we'd need him to. Make defenses respect a passing attack...somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom