Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

definitely 10 plus Al that last play.

I think just prior to the play Boyd was running off and you can see Routt
throw his hands up like **@

definitely 10 plus Al that last play.

I think just prior to the play Boyd was running off and you can see Routt
throw his hands up like **@

At worst, we have depth with Curry. If it's really a 7th rounder this coming draft and a mid rounder the one after, I have no problem with this pick up. Given this, I wonder if he'll be ready for Sunday's game against the Browns.

At worst, we have depth with Curry. If it's really a 7th rounder this coming draft and a mid rounder the one after, I have no problem with this pick up. Given this, I wonder if he'll be ready for Sunday's game against the Browns.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Imagine if he plays to his potential though? Steal!
and that's the sad part (from a Seahawks fan POV) I still think he can fulfill some of that potential

and that's the sad part (from a Seahawks fan POV) I still think he can fulfill some of that potential

We only had 10 players and STILL managed to get that interception and come out with the W. Crazy.

RIP AL...

Peace

We only had 10 players and STILL managed to get that interception and come out with the W. Crazy.

RIP AL...

Peace

Oh gee. That's an original and compelling perspective to this trade. I wonder if management ever thought of that.

Oh gee. That's an original and compelling perspective to this trade. I wonder if management ever thought of that.

I like this trade for Curry, dude was a beast at wake forest...he'll be in a less pressure situation, no rush for him to make an instant impact, raider can coach him up slowly ... McClain  + Curry =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(if both reach full potential)

I like this trade for Curry, dude was a beast at wake forest...he'll be in a less pressure situation, no rush for him to make an instant impact, raider can coach him up slowly ... McClain  + Curry =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(if both reach full potential)

The more I think about it, the more I like the Curry trade. There is enough leadership on this team to provide some stability for Curry, to let him focus on his job and perform the way he should. We've taken a few highly touted players that didn't pan out for other teams and made them serviceable, I don't see why that can't be the same for Curry. Also, given the restructuring of his contract, Curry must be well aware of being in a precarious situation. He really can't afford to backslide further.

The more I think about it, the more I like the Curry trade. There is enough leadership on this team to provide some stability for Curry, to let him focus on his job and perform the way he should. We've taken a few highly touted players that didn't pan out for other teams and made them serviceable, I don't see why that can't be the same for Curry. Also, given the restructuring of his contract, Curry must be well aware of being in a precarious situation. He really can't afford to backslide further.

Originally Posted by AG 47

See, just for that sarcastic response, I hope Tebow runs him over and in the process, Curry tears his acl. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

See, just for that sarcastic response, I hope Tebow runs him over and in the process, Curry tears his acl. 

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I think we have more upside than the seahawks. I think that's motivation.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I think we have more upside than the seahawks. I think that's motivation.

Back
Top Bottom