Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Seymour played like a #%!#@+% bonehead today; there's no way he should be making that many stupid penalties.

Campbell had plays in this game that looked really good (lob to DHB on the sidelines, Boss  over the middle in the redzone), then he also made horrible choices (that endzone pick
sick.gif
, that Wilfork pick
sick.gif
).

I still think we'll be fine. We have to beat all the teams that we should beat though.

Seymour played like a #%!#@+% bonehead today; there's no way he should be making that many stupid penalties.

Campbell had plays in this game that looked really good (lob to DHB on the sidelines, Boss  over the middle in the redzone), then he also made horrible choices (that endzone pick
sick.gif
, that Wilfork pick
sick.gif
).

I still think we'll be fine. We have to beat all the teams that we should beat though.

Was there this pass sunday and I must say "What happen to our run game?". It's like we went into sunday thinking that just because we're playing the weakest pass defense in the league, we should throw the ball.
sick.gif

Campbell threw for 344 yards, well that's great but 2 INT and one when it matters the MOST.
mad.gif
 We should be pounding the ball not trying to air it out. Plus were was Run DMC at the end of the second quarter, he was completely missing on the last drive. 

Our next 3 games don't look too bad, if we win against Cleveland and KC we could head into the bye week 4-3.

Was there this pass sunday and I must say "What happen to our run game?". It's like we went into sunday thinking that just because we're playing the weakest pass defense in the league, we should throw the ball.
sick.gif

Campbell threw for 344 yards, well that's great but 2 INT and one when it matters the MOST.
mad.gif
 We should be pounding the ball not trying to air it out. Plus were was Run DMC at the end of the second quarter, he was completely missing on the last drive. 

Our next 3 games don't look too bad, if we win against Cleveland and KC we could head into the bye week 4-3.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

sick.gif

mad.gif

Well, going into the second quarter I think we had a pretty decent balanced attack...but once Campbell threw that INT, all of a sudden we were down 10+pts after NE scored that TD after halftime...I think we got a little more trigger happy, but even so we still ran the ball and we drove until that PI call on Jacoby that forced us to kick that FG...then we were forced to throw more because we were falling so far behind...

Our red zone offense needs some serious work...did we just panic or is the NE Red zone D that good?? smh. Tough loss, since there were so many stupid  mistakes that should not have happened...oh well, we need to figure out a way to slow down Arian Foster now
sick.gif

Edit:: Did y'all see Tyvon Branch miss that tackle when that rookie RB broke free on that 30+ yard TD??
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Them boys need to work on tackling..

sick.gif

mad.gif

Well, going into the second quarter I think we had a pretty decent balanced attack...but once Campbell threw that INT, all of a sudden we were down 10+pts after NE scored that TD after halftime...I think we got a little more trigger happy, but even so we still ran the ball and we drove until that PI call on Jacoby that forced us to kick that FG...then we were forced to throw more because we were falling so far behind...

Our red zone offense needs some serious work...did we just panic or is the NE Red zone D that good?? smh. Tough loss, since there were so many stupid  mistakes that should not have happened...oh well, we need to figure out a way to slow down Arian Foster now
sick.gif

Edit:: Did y'all see Tyvon Branch miss that tackle when that rookie RB broke free on that 30+ yard TD??
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

sick.gif

mad.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's my single biggest concern/disappointment four weeks into the season. Way too much soft tackling out there. It doesn't happen consistently but it shouldn't happen at all. 
For a team that's on that bully tip, and having mostly looked the part, we're not moppin !$%#$* up on defense to my liking. 

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

sick.gif

mad.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's my single biggest concern/disappointment four weeks into the season. Way too much soft tackling out there. It doesn't happen consistently but it shouldn't happen at all. 
For a team that's on that bully tip, and having mostly looked the part, we're not moppin !$%#$* up on defense to my liking. 

Yeah I caught that missed tackle
sick.gif

About the int in the endzone, I don't get why they would pass when they could have just had bush pound it in
tired.gif

So many things that we need to fix.

Yeah I caught that missed tackle
sick.gif

About the int in the endzone, I don't get why they would pass when they could have just had bush pound it in
tired.gif

So many things that we need to fix.

Ford, D-Moe, Louis Murphy and Derek Hagen are all better than DHB.
I would say Schilens too but dude is MIA.
And I see that DHB is improving, I'm just sayin' tho.

These next few games before the Thursday night SD game are very winnable.

Ford, D-Moe, Louis Murphy and Derek Hagen are all better than DHB.
I would say Schilens too but dude is MIA.
And I see that DHB is improving, I'm just sayin' tho.

These next few games before the Thursday night SD game are very winnable.

We could definitely go into the bye week 5-3
This week is huge for us....we haven't beat the Texans in a while

Its all on the D this week! We need pressure on the QB and we need to make some tackles! With an 8 man rotation on the D-Line I don't understand how we couldn't get pressure on the QB?

McClain needs a big game or let the questions on his play begin...at this point hes not much better than Morrison

Happy to hear Murph is practicing again, only gonna make our WR core that much deeper!

Lets GO RAIDERS!

We could definitely go into the bye week 5-3
This week is huge for us....we haven't beat the Texans in a while

Its all on the D this week! We need pressure on the QB and we need to make some tackles! With an 8 man rotation on the D-Line I don't understand how we couldn't get pressure on the QB?

McClain needs a big game or let the questions on his play begin...at this point hes not much better than Morrison

Happy to hear Murph is practicing again, only gonna make our WR core that much deeper!

Lets GO RAIDERS!

Raiders’ relocation scenarios take on new dynamic
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
SAN FRANCISCO – Jed York sat in a modest conference room inside the owner’s suite at Candlestick Park on Sunday afternoon, a strain of sadness in his voice and a silver-and-black tie hanging from his neck.

In another hour the 49ers’ president and CEO would watch the team his family owns steamroll the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-3 at one of the NFL’s most dilapidated stadiums. At that moment, however, York’s thoughts were with the rival franchise across the Bay.

More From Michael Silver

aldavisflagx.jpg

A fan flies a team flag at half staff on his van at a memorial to Al Davis at Raiders headquarters in Alameda, Calif., on Saturday.
[color= rgb(135, 135, 135)](AP)[/color]

“Al Davis helped broker the deal for my grandfather [Ed DeBartolo Sr.] to buy the 49ers, and he was very good to our family,

Raiders’ relocation scenarios take on new dynamic
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
SAN FRANCISCO – Jed York sat in a modest conference room inside the owner’s suite at Candlestick Park on Sunday afternoon, a strain of sadness in his voice and a silver-and-black tie hanging from his neck.

In another hour the 49ers’ president and CEO would watch the team his family owns steamroll the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-3 at one of the NFL’s most dilapidated stadiums. At that moment, however, York’s thoughts were with the rival franchise across the Bay.

More From Michael Silver

aldavisflagx.jpg

A fan flies a team flag at half staff on his van at a memorial to Al Davis at Raiders headquarters in Alameda, Calif., on Saturday.
[color= rgb(135, 135, 135)](AP)[/color]

“Al Davis helped broker the deal for my grandfather [Ed DeBartolo Sr.] to buy the 49ers, and he was very good to our family,

Can't believe that the team will go to LA if one of the conditions is that a sizable percentage has to be sold to a new partner. Amy Trask and Mark Davis seem intent on protecting the team from outside bidders. If I had to bet on what the next step would be, I would guess that the team is going to share a stadium with the Niners. Maybe not teh best option, but the only one given California's situation.

Can't believe that the team will go to LA if one of the conditions is that a sizable percentage has to be sold to a new partner. Amy Trask and Mark Davis seem intent on protecting the team from outside bidders. If I had to bet on what the next step would be, I would guess that the team is going to share a stadium with the Niners. Maybe not teh best option, but the only one given California's situation.

Having my RAIDERS back in my hometown would be a pleasure to be a part of in my life time....

Peace

Back
Top Bottom