Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

No clue how ya'll have Glass Schilens ranked ahead of DHB. He's a better WR when he's playing, but how often is that? He played Denver (was nonexistent) and was hurt in time for Buffalo.

No clue how ya'll have Glass Schilens ranked ahead of DHB. He's a better WR when he's playing, but how often is that? He played Denver (was nonexistent) and was hurt in time for Buffalo.

pimp.gif
Nick Miller inactive vs the Jets. Hopefully the same next week
What's the deal with Murphy and Ford?

I know it's MAAAAAD early in the season, and so many things can change from now til then, but this season is going to be hella crazy! This win is HUGE for playoff implications later in the season...I like our chances in the division...but imagine the wild card race between Pats/Jets/Bills, Raiders/SD, Steelers/Ravens?? 
eek.gif
sick.gif

I know it's MAAAAAD early in the season, and so many things can change from now til then, but this season is going to be hella crazy! This win is HUGE for playoff implications later in the season...I like our chances in the division...but imagine the wild card race between Pats/Jets/Bills, Raiders/SD, Steelers/Ravens?? 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Great win last week. I've been getting season tickets for the past 3 years and I think the only time I saw the stadium that full was when we played SD on Monday Night Football for the season opener a couple years back. I hope the fans keep supporting and showing up.

Sterling Moore got dropped from the practice squad for Ron Parker, don't know too much about him I guess he's a Division 2 CB that's a nice athelete.
Chekwa was looking real nice though, aside from the Plax TD which he couldn't really do much to stop.
I hope Seymour goes off next week on Brady.
Huff got a concussion so we'll see how long he's out with that.
Jacoby said he will be back for the Pats game, not sure about Murphy though. And Chaz actually played a full game without getting hurt
eek.gif

Great win last week. I've been getting season tickets for the past 3 years and I think the only time I saw the stadium that full was when we played SD on Monday Night Football for the season opener a couple years back. I hope the fans keep supporting and showing up.

Sterling Moore got dropped from the practice squad for Ron Parker, don't know too much about him I guess he's a Division 2 CB that's a nice athelete.
Chekwa was looking real nice though, aside from the Plax TD which he couldn't really do much to stop.
I hope Seymour goes off next week on Brady.
Huff got a concussion so we'll see how long he's out with that.
Jacoby said he will be back for the Pats game, not sure about Murphy though. And Chaz actually played a full game without getting hurt
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was away from the computer all weekend, but feels good man
pimp.gif

great win. DMC is so fun to watch. Campbell is playing very well and managing games.

the speed on this team when the right plays are called
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was away from the computer all weekend, but feels good man
pimp.gif

great win. DMC is so fun to watch. Campbell is playing very well and managing games.

the speed on this team when the right plays are called
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

This right here.
Plax had to make 2 incredible catches on him to get "open." Also Chek was in Plax's back pocket on that 4th and 2.  I think the coaching staff may have been a bit overzealous in sending him to safety in preseason since his tacking in open space needs a lot of work.  Him and DVD both seem to be able to stick with the WR, both just need to be able to turn their heads and look for the ball.

On to the Pats.

Originally Posted by zube42

This right here.
Plax had to make 2 incredible catches on him to get "open." Also Chek was in Plax's back pocket on that 4th and 2.  I think the coaching staff may have been a bit overzealous in sending him to safety in preseason since his tacking in open space needs a lot of work.  Him and DVD both seem to be able to stick with the WR, both just need to be able to turn their heads and look for the ball.

On to the Pats.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How serious is McFaddens groin?
After going over some local outlets I still haven't read anything about that injury. He himself said that the tightness lessened soon after the game, so I think it's safe to assume he'll be good to go on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How serious is McFaddens groin?
After going over some local outlets I still haven't read anything about that injury. He himself said that the tightness lessened soon after the game, so I think it's safe to assume he'll be good to go on Sunday.

RRRRAAAAIIIDDDERRRRSSS. Still hyped after being at Sundays game. Man, I got a good feeling about this season.

RRRRAAAAIIIDDDERRRRSSS. Still hyped after being at Sundays game. Man, I got a good feeling about this season.

Back
Top Bottom