Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by AG 47

Imagine if he plays to his potential though? Steal!

Oh gee. That's an original and compelling perspective to this trade. I wonder if management ever thought of that.
See, just for that sarcastic response, I hope Tebow runs him over and in the process, Curry tears his acl. 

Yeah and I hope to win the lottery, but some things in life....just don't happen. Like a Bronco fan getting respect in a Raider season thread. What's wrong with you?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Imagine if he plays to his potential though? Steal!

Oh gee. That's an original and compelling perspective to this trade. I wonder if management ever thought of that.
See, just for that sarcastic response, I hope Tebow runs him over and in the process, Curry tears his acl. 

Yeah and I hope to win the lottery, but some things in life....just don't happen. Like a Bronco fan getting respect in a Raider season thread. What's wrong with you?

We have so many draft picks for the 2012 draft...

indifferent.gif

Remember that we'll be receiving at least one more pick from losing Nnamdi and maybe another for Zach Miller. If the team is as close as we think it is to competing in the playoffs, we shouldn't have to worry about needing all of our picks.

Remember that we'll be receiving at least one more pick from losing Nnamdi and maybe another for Zach Miller. If the team is as close as we think it is to competing in the playoffs, we shouldn't have to worry about needing all of our picks.

True. If we could some how trade up to get Dre Kirkpatrick or pray that he falls down to us, I could care less about the other 6 rounds in the draft.

True. If we could some how trade up to get Dre Kirkpatrick or pray that he falls down to us, I could care less about the other 6 rounds in the draft.

Please no more young CB's. Let our young CB's develop and invest those picks in either LB/O-line. Can never have too many good o-linemen. See the difference protection makes? Campbell can actually set his feet and complete those long out patterns, where our WR's excel.

Please no more young CB's. Let our young CB's develop and invest those picks in either LB/O-line. Can never have too many good o-linemen. See the difference protection makes? Campbell can actually set his feet and complete those long out patterns, where our WR's excel.

I want an O-lineman as well. Wiz 2.0 will do fine as the team's center in the future, but let's bolster that line to make sure whoever our future QB is (in question until Campbell receives a contract) has a chance to establish himself mentally and perform well.

I want an O-lineman as well. Wiz 2.0 will do fine as the team's center in the future, but let's bolster that line to make sure whoever our future QB is (in question until Campbell receives a contract) has a chance to establish himself mentally and perform well.

You can never have enough lineman and I do believe Chekwa will be a good cb in a couple of years but Dre Kirkpatrick, in my opinion, is a sure thing right out the gate.

We could also draft Riley Rieff in the first round and pick up a guy like Stephon Gillmore in the 2nd round.

You can never have enough lineman and I do believe Chekwa will be a good cb in a couple of years but Dre Kirkpatrick, in my opinion, is a sure thing right out the gate.

We could also draft Riley Rieff in the first round and pick up a guy like Stephon Gillmore in the 2nd round.

There's no such thing as a sure thing. We drafted Gallery and he was supposed to anchor our line at LT for years. But I'm speaking from a position of ignorance as I haven't seen Dre Kirkpatrick play, but I have seen our guys and I know that DVD is stride for stride with everyone in coverage. Once his awareness gets up (and it should in time) he should be a fine corner. And Chekwa showed his skills day one with Chris Johnson's injury.

I will say it's pretty early in the season to fully dissect what we should or shouldn't do in the draft. I'm happy with a lot of our positions on the depth and this next draft should really address our depth concerns. For the first time in a long time, we have a young stable of WR's who ALL can produce. That's impressive.

There's no such thing as a sure thing. We drafted Gallery and he was supposed to anchor our line at LT for years. But I'm speaking from a position of ignorance as I haven't seen Dre Kirkpatrick play, but I have seen our guys and I know that DVD is stride for stride with everyone in coverage. Once his awareness gets up (and it should in time) he should be a fine corner. And Chekwa showed his skills day one with Chris Johnson's injury.

I will say it's pretty early in the season to fully dissect what we should or shouldn't do in the draft. I'm happy with a lot of our positions on the depth and this next draft should really address our depth concerns. For the first time in a long time, we have a young stable of WR's who ALL can produce. That's impressive.

We should be receiving at least a couple picks for Gallery, Nnam, Miller, and maybe even T. Howard given how well he's been playing.

We should be receiving at least a couple picks for Gallery, Nnam, Miller, and maybe even T. Howard given how well he's been playing.

Looks like Curry has already earned the starting spot over Groves. Does anyone else think we should trade Murphy for a cb? He has the worst hands out of all our receivers and we don't need 6 wr's.

Looks like Curry has already earned the starting spot over Groves. Does anyone else think we should trade Murphy for a cb? He has the worst hands out of all our receivers and we don't need 6 wr's.

Back
Top Bottom