Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I said it many times this year.

Trade Melo.

Im a fan first, so when this team starts to play well, I start believing in them right away. I become very optimistic. The last good stretch we had, right before Chandler came back, and Amare was looking good, I thought we would turn it around at that point and have a good season.

Obviously the injuries effected the way we were playing, but this team just isn't good.

We gotta have a fire sale. But Dolan is a POS and won't even think about doing the right thing....

:smh:

:frown:

How has Beno not been cut yet?

The scary thing is, I think the Knicks will start to play him more
laugh.gif
why didnt we trade him for Beno if the Bulls were gonna trade Teague anyway we could've used a young sleeper PG on the cheap

Pacers are the only team in the east that can see the Heat.

I know we all not fond of the Pacers but let's be real here. :lol:
Like I said that's cuz the East sucks but if by "see the Heat" you mean "win two games in a 7 game series", sure if the Heat aint slacking that's the only team that can push them that far in the East.

Indiana took them to 7 last season and the Pacers look like a much better team this year.
Ok, my fault 3 games then. IMO, the way the Pacers have a chance is the same way the Bulls had a chance.
They have a legit chance of beating the Heat
I disagree with this. The legit chance of beating the Heat comes from the west.

1. Indiana is going to the finals

2. I still hate them, but I'm jealous of their team. And also of their organization's culture from the top down to the players.

3. Stephenson's grown on me since the game at Indiana. Dudes a G.

Last edited:
^What that SLAMUP didn't say was that night, Jamal Crawford took 17 shots OUTSIDE the flow of the offense. He just happened to have that good looking dunk 
laugh.gif

Constantly jelly watching the way Portland plays ball.

Tons of chemistry, ball movement, intelligence and heart.

Last edited:
Constantly jelly watching the way Portland plays ball.

Tons of chemistry, ball movement, intelligence and heart.
That's who I be jelly watching and I do and don't enjoy watching them because of that.

I watch LMA play and just sigh. Don't even get me started on what Lillard turned out to be and then you got solid guys like Batum and Matthews. I can't be too mad though, that franchise went through a lot injury wise.

Jeez, look how thin and in shape Felton looks. How is a professional NBA player out of shape? His livelihood depends on him being in shape for God's sake.

If he worked in finance--he'd be so fired so fast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom