Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Never a fan of 'Antoni, no D, but y'all gotta admit he had Felton and Stat looking good in the initial 'BC' run.... (before Carmelo)

Amare looked great that first season. What happened after? Will forever think he ran him into the ground.

1. messed up his back goofing around on the lay up line in the first round vs. Boston and was never really the same after that
2. punched glass
3. his knees were never going to last the life of his contract

Don't blame MDA for Stat. Blame the knicks FO for offering a contract no one else would.
STAT would've lasted longer if Pringles wasn't making him play as many minutes as possible just so the team could be slightly over .500.

The punching glass thing don't even really count given he was just coming back from an injury anyway.

@HerringWSJ: Woodson: "Switching didn't hurt us [Monday]. We switched 37 times, they scored eight times."

Yeah they "scored" eight times, but they definitely gave up 20+ points and gave up many more open shots that were missed.
I'd like to know how he counted that.

@HerringWSJ: Woodson, for his reputation as a defensive mind, has never coached a top-10 defense over a full season in his 7 yrs as a HC.

@HerringWSJ: Since 1973, 48 other men have coached for at least 7 yrs. 43 of them -- or nearly 90% -- have coached at least one top-10 defense.

@HerringWSJ: And to be clear, that's using a defensive efficiency metric; not points per game.

Last edited:
Herring is posting gold man. I probably would've od'd on the Woodson slander yesterday if I had these quotes at my disposal.

_'Antoni 
laugh.gif

yeah i been following those tweets for the last couple of hours and leaving a few choice comments about woodsons take on things

watching nba tv and it seems woodrow was kinda bothered about a few things tyson said concerning adjustments. hopefully more players pile on

yeah i been following those tweets for the last couple of hours and leaving a few choice comments about woodsons take on things

watching nba tv and it seems woodrow was kinda bothered about a few things tyson said concerning adjustments. hopefully more players pile on
Only Woodrow if it were his first name. 

Woody starting to lose me completely, man. 

The inexplicable coaching followed by the completely stubborn, inexplicable quotes.  And then I hear the quotes to get better context and they become even more outrageous.  Don't know how much more of this I can take. 

It's too cold to take advantage of the cheap seats tonite. Staying in, baking cookies and squinting at the game. LOL

Only Woodrow if it were his first name. 

Woody starting to lose me completely, man. 

The inexplicable coaching followed by the completely stubborn, inexplicable quotes.  And then I hear the quotes to get better context and they become even more outrageous.  Don't know how much more of this I can take. 
Coach Wooson no "D" :smile:
might as well takes the O's out while you're at it

Last edited:
I'm going to the game on Friday. If we get smacked by the Bobcats without Kemba :smh:
Charlotte's team offense is putrid outside of Kemba and Henderson.

Lil' Z, Biyombo, MKG.

Nice! Gonna have to check that out. Is this an app or regular SubHub?
Regular site. I usually start checking/browsing 2-3 hours before tip. Take advantage of last minute deals/value sellers dump in panic.

Will be looking into that stubhub thing for sure. Just too cold tonite. Smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom