Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We the masochist of the league 
nthat.gif

I think many of us are in denial. The Knicks just suck. We're not any good and the team lacks a lot of chemistry. Coaching can do so much at this point. The team is just poorly constructed.

With that being said--The next 6 games will be very telling of where we're going the rest of the season.

I don't think we are in denial, for the most part, most of us know we suck.

What most Knicks fans are in denial about is "Moving Forward" & "Starting Over". Clinging onto Melo cause he's all we have left.

I don't think we are in denial, for the most part, most of us know we suck.

What most Knicks fans are in denial about is "Moving Forward" & "Starting Over". Clinging onto Melo cause he's all we have left.
I don' think they're in denial as well but at this point the they are in too deep roster wise to make any drastic changes other than a coaching change. it might not put them over the top but with the roster currently constructed, that is the only option. Also, with two of your defensive minded guys (shump and TC) not buying in already, that is the easiest solution. 

JR. Beno Bargs are not going to get you back anything significant at the momment. THjr & Shump is staying put while the knicks are asking too much for them.

I still believe they can move forward WITH Melo, but you just need to pair him up with a vet leader or "whatever the hell you wanna call it"

Last edited:
Just read On here that Beno wants a trade... that just passed me up. This cat is too sorry to request anything!

I'm realistic we're not gonna win anything wit Melo even if we built to team property around him
i don't want to be defeatist, but i think you're right. this organization has proven its ineptitude time and again over the many years most of us have been alive.

conversely, i think having to start over from absolute scratch without a player who can maybe serve as a magnet to attract another high profile player who might be up for grabs is going to be even worse. if the knicks don't even have someone like carmelo anthony already on the squad - someone who can potentially attract another big name player - what incentive does a player who already stands the chance of making crazy money elsewhere have to join this team after he's seen things go down over and over again?

this team needs to be refreshed wholesale, but i'm not sure how/who

I thought we were waiting for Hank Scorpio and someone else to take the team from Dolan?

Last edited:
I'd give Ewing a chance.
The way I see it just give him a 10 year a contract so either the curse is lifted and if no success it can't be any worse than what we're use to.
this team needs to be refreshed wholesale, but i'm not sure how/who

Everyone in this thread has to band together so we can buy the team from Dolan :nthat:
He aint want to sell when Diddy tried to buy it. He'd need some convincing first.

Last edited:
they should get lionell hollins but at the end of the year... and beno should be cut why trade him and get some bums in return.... should have done that lowry trade last month but its too late for that :smh:

I think we could win/could've won with Melo, it just takes the right managment and vision. Donnie would've had us as a perennial contender.

Back
Top Bottom