Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Real life we don't even needs anything for him, I'd be content if they paid him to stay out of the area. Like go on vacation, sad part I don't ever recall Beno ever being good anywhere. Like what was the fuss about him for anyway dam way?

He had a nice stretch after getting traded to the Magic but yeah. He's a third string pg that should see about 15 min a night. I'd cut him and fire Woodson at the same time.

Last edited:
My cousin was sitting court side near the bench. according to him, Shump got benched after he yelled that "no one knows how to close out and they're switching everything without talking, go **** yourself." gotta agree with Iman there.

He yelled that at Woodson?!?!?! There's not enough :smokin 's I could post if that's true.

Beno asking for a trade is comical. If I'm the Knicks, I cut him tonight. He can't play defense, he's slow as hell and offensively he's streaky and turnover prone. Seriously, have some pride and cut him.

I'm thankful that Tyson said that switching doesn't work and is the worst. We've been getting murdered with that scheme all season and we continue to run it

Where's Byron Scott? I mean the Knicks have a lot to do in one month to show Melo they want to win, not looking good when you have Beno Friggin Udrih askin for a trade, Metta ought to put hands on ol' beno

My cousin was sitting court side near the bench. according to him, Shump got benched after he yelled that "no one knows how to close out and they're switching everything without talking, go **** yourself." gotta agree with Iman there.

He yelled that at Woodson?!?!?! There's not enough :smokin 's I could post if that's true.
He been yelling back at dude all season :lol: One game I think he got angry enough to swing on Woodson. Shump is tired as being barked on as "Rook"

Word Zik and it's not like Shump does dumb stuff to deserve criticism like JR. I don't understand why they ride dude like that. He's the best defender we have and benching him against a rival because he points out the bull that Woodson can't see/refuse to address is pathetic.

I'm good on Karl. Dude doesn't call out of bounds plays.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I swear Ican't breathe after catching up on this thread. I mean this is priceless. Beno ******* Udrih demanding a trade? My n*gga this ain't 2k My Player. Get the **** outta here. Your garbage!! Woodsons twice as garbage. Shump deserve to tee off on him. And my man Melo... I hate it for him. Dude really doesn't deserve much of the criticism he gets. He'd be a MVP candidate if we were worth ****

I don't know if I should laugh at Beno or give him props for having so much damn confidence.

Shumpert will never see the court again

J.R. about to get all the minutes

I knew what type of game this would be after these fools left Joe Johnson open for that corner 3 three times in the first quarter. After awhile I just started watching Living Single reruns. :rolleyes

But lol Beno...it's cute that he thinks he's about that life requesting a trade. When D League players start asking for trades...you know it's a mess in that organization. :smh: Meanwhile Woodson will probably coddle this bum, while Tourė sits collecting dust.

I don't hate Woodson, but like I said last season when the Knicks got eliminated out the playoffs he has a ceiling and he's just one of those coaches that are just way too stubborn in changing their ways and can't admit that his way of coaching just might be ineffective. :smh:

At this point I can't even blame Melo if he decides to leave. I'll still root for him from afar. Really can't be mad at this guy. With the way this season has gone he still plays hard and has been playing a well rounded game all year, and even has said all the right things you want your star player to say. Dare I say he might be a legit MVP contender this season...that's of course if we make the playoffs.

Being a Knicks fan is the worst. :rolleyes

No brand name coached would fill in during the middle of the season.
Suggesting trades is one thing but if Woodson gets fired the coach for the rest of this season is coming from in house and from that last rumor seems they're plugging in Allan Houston or he's the sacrificial lamb.

Back
Top Bottom