• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
bunch of players that want to shoot but cant shoot

clyde said shump has become one dimensional, I don't know who told him to play like novak. He cant do that, he needs to drive, try and get easy buckets on fast break (the whole team does tbh)

Felton is just :lol:

834561100.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yo this hurts

clyde said shump has become one dimensional, I don't know who told him to play like novak. He cant do that, he needs to drive, try and get easy buckets on fast break (the whole team does tbh)

He didn't become one dimensional. He always was. Part of his growth was learning to do more on the offensive end, and he hasn't learned. Still to this day I don't know what any of you saw in his game that made you think he could be an all star.

Anyways, waiting out the storm is not going to work for this team. Things will only get worse. There needs to be change. Roster changes. Defensive philosophy changes. Coaching changes.

I think many of us are in denial. The Knicks just suck. We're not any good and the team lacks a lot of chemistry. Coaching can do so much at this point. The team is just poorly constructed.

With that being said--The next 6 games will be very telling of where we're going the rest of the season.

Where was this out-scheming when we beat them last time?

Tyson needs to shut up and play harder. Maybe he's the reason we coming with weak energy as of late? Effecting the whole team with his infected lungs.

This some bull ****

He's right though.

It just so happens every time he's correct on an issue he usually plays like sh*t. Almost as if he mails it in.

Back
Top Bottom