Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Am I the only one that doesn't gets the Shump hate?

Dude really gives it his all on the defensive end. Coach needs to stop yanking him in and out and ruining his confidence IMO.

Welp.

It's been real Carmelo.

Only a matter of time before this franchise chokes out Tim Jr.'s fire for the game too.

Well this looks pretty bad. Might go back to Serch.

I caught the Shump part. It seems Woodson has little to no patience with him. One missed defensive assignment and he talks back when scolded and he gets yanked.

What's strange looking at this play and score is we had been a rut when we beat the nets back in Dec compared to Jan where we had a winning record at one point. This team is too inconsistent.

Melo has to chuck and hog the ball. Look at the game stats so far.

down 21 pts. how much worse can it be by giving tyler, murry and thjr minutes??

it's incomprehensible to me

I cosign every word Doris Burke said about Andrea not even trying just standing there letting people jack shots up right in his face. I truly feel for Melo, besides Earl, who out there tried to help the team. You know it's bad when I am saying something good bout Earl. This is sad.

I'm done for the day but before I go, would it really kill us to give Murry some minutes? He's fast and a good defender. Wouldn't it make sense to give Tyler all of 77s minutes? I don't understand what Woodson is thinking. I'm out fellas. **** this team.

When Carmelo leaves, I won't even be mad at him. Why would he want to rot in this dump

I'm done for the day but before I go, would it really kill us to give Murry some minutes? He's fast and a good defender. Wouldn't it make sense to give Tyler all of 77s minutes? I don't understand what Woodson is thinking. I'm out fellas. **** this team.

When Carmelo leaves, I won't even be mad at him. Why would he want to rot in this dump

It all makes perfect sense, which is the reason it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom