• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
834561100.gif

Shump defends himself to the moron coaches he has to listen to daily and he gets benched for the whole game. We've been down by 10 plus the whole game but this ******g moron doesn't play Murry and Shump together to create some havoc. I can't deal with this meatbag on the sidelines. He's so ******g clueless man.

I'm not even sure who to blame in that .gif. If we played straight up man to man I would say Pablo but since we switch so much it seems like Pablo was expecting Bargs to rotate over. Bargs just said f*ck it :lol:

It saddens me to see my favorite player have to go through this bs! Melo has to play harder than any top 10 player in the league

Shump defends himself to the moron coaches he has to listen to daily and he gets benched for the whole game. We've been down by 10 plus the whole game but this ******g moron doesn't play Murry and Shump together to create some havoc. I can't deal with this meatbag on the sidelines. He's so ******g clueless man.
i'm so irate with continuing this charade with woodson right now. he's a bum. he's lost most of the players on the team

got nets fans chanting in msg man.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom