Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
how clyde aint never seen a micheal j fox movie :lol:

i bet he seen super fly and foxy cleopatra enough to mouth the words :lol:

The team trades away picks and young players so having picks doesn't work if you don't / can't develop those players.

oh god this team ******g sucks

this coaching is the worst

this ownership is evil

every game is a god damn test of one's fanship and endurance. every god damn game is one step forward two steps back

woodson's inability to figure out which players on the team are best suited and motivated to do the job required of them is painful. we had a nice thing going at the beginning of the year. now this team is right back where it was because this hack coach isn't bright enough to have noticed that the players who were actually contributing to those wins have been on the bench for the last three games they've lost. hope this dude gets chlamydia

woodson just collecting checks. he definitely ain't doing what's expected of him, which is to get the best out of his players. he still hasn't figured out which combination of players work well together. halfway into the year and he still shows no consistency in his rotations. this man is a god damn idiot

Felton is an embarrassment and he better not be in the line up after the time out. Even the commentators see that Melo is making the passes and these bums can even hit a rhythm shot.

MSG was about to turn up, momentum was about to be 100% in the Knicks favor....

Then...

Felton air-balls a wide open 3 set up by a textbook drive and kick by Melo.
mean.gif

I forgot all about this game :lol: I'm over here watching Serch "IT IS NOT A GAME PEOPLE!"

Let me go see my sorry team

Back
Top Bottom