Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm totally down for giving up Shump and w/e else for Rondo.

Then give up Tyson for somebody.

Package Felton, JR and w/e else for Asik.

Try to keep THJR. Aint nobody taking STAT so I aint bothering and I rather see Melo walk than trade him now.

Boston would want THJr too in the Shumpert deal. They'd probably also want a pick too.
Give em a 2034 pick, I don't care at this point. I'd really try to keep THJR, so try to interest them in Murry or one of those scrubs at the end of the bench, or K-Mart or something else like bring in a 3rd team and just give the picks until I was 100% sure there was no other way to get Rondo.
Lol yall are wilin with the trade scenarios. Aint nothing gonna happen . Have fun playing GM though.

The real problem is that we lack any type of rhythm or consistency. How many different lineups have we had son?
This won't be fixed so I'm all for the trade scenarios. Stating what might be the main problem and a solution is easier said than actually seeing it be done.

Last edited:
Would the Pistons do Shump/JR for Monroe?
that's an interesting proposal, but i really don't think so. they need a ball mover, but i don't think they would give up monroe for those two.

maybe if the knicks added a #1 draft pick (this is like an ongoing joke, by the way)

Last edited:
dont understand how u guys are willing to keep anyone,everyone can go at this point.who cares.team full of scoring finesse players=no titles.when will this organization learn this.

dont understand how u guys are willing to keep anyone,everyone can go at this point.who cares.team full of scoring finesse players=no titles.when will this organization learn this.
That's the thing though. You don't want to dump all of those type of players for other types and then when you're almost done building that championship team you can't get a decent scoring finesse player when you just had a whole bunch.

Knicks playing at 2:30.
i got class at 2.
streaming the game in class ftw.

happens every year on MLK day lol

NBA Gametime prob.

NBA sent out free NBA league pass this week too for folks who dont have it

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters today versus @BrooklynNets : Felton, Prigioni, Shumpert, Anthony, Chandler.

:smile:

i find woodson's unwavering confidence in felton troubling, but he's been that way with other players, namely jr

i just wish for the rookies to get some more playing time

they really need to stop using the word "night" and/or "tonight" when referring to these matinee games

makes me feel all anxious for some reason

Felton is really our problem.

The team is running, he pulls it out, allows the defense to set up, gives it to Shump behind the line in a position to get blocked.

SMH

Dorris Burke annoys the hell out of me.

Livingston is a bum

When's the last time we wore orange jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom