Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This dude Ron knows the deal.

All those hypebeasts be on that Elmo, real ****** mess with Cookie Monster

I just realized Melo is averaging 27 9 and 4. Those are MVP numbers if we were a top three seed

26 and 20 last night, a couple hours after putting up 18 first quarter points against our #1 rivals. Couple days after grabbing 16 Bounds.

Son is going so hard only to see his starting back court put up 5 points, 7 rebounds combined.

Gotta be discouraging.

Last edited:
Damn the H20 Flightposites? Best Knicks-related knews I've heard this season.

Still waiting on the FP3, those were my favorite shoes to ball in even though they were narrow as hell. H20 had them on a year ago so I was hoping that meant Nike was going to make them again
View media item 753362

I hope they release the Penny 2k4s too
View media item 753358

we had a little bit of chemistry bubbling

felton started playing again and it seems it all fizzled

I agree, we were on a solid roll, but my question is then who needs to go, Felton, Earl, it Woody? I'm always going to say Earl, but not likely.

I agree, we were on a solid roll, but my question is then who needs to go, Felton, Earl, it Woody? I'm always going to say Earl, but not likely.
All 3 of them need to go.  Felton is not a starting point guard, and he's literally a sieve on defense.  Everything breaks down starting with him.  JR, a player I've defended for his entire career...just doesn't get it.  Tired of waiting for him to turn it around.  He's too emotional, and the moment you get his head out of the game, he struggles and bricks everything.  That doesn't WORK in the playoffs.  It doesn't matter what he does in the regular season.  He will get to the big game and go 2-18.  Guarantee it.  And Woody either doesn't know his personnel, or he's not good enough offensively to know how to utilize them.  This team has the pieces to compete.  But I'm sick of all three of these guys.  

::tongue:rays for Rondo::

when are you guys going to admit that tyson chandler is garbage....no defense, no offense, just bad fouls

someone explain tyson chandler to me...everytime theres a big game he has "the flu" or is "hurt". Gets bodied by hybert and is always in foul trouble.

JVG brought up the subject of trading Chandler to a competing team to get some pieces to build around Melo...would not be mad at that at all

The team is poorly constructed. If anything--Chandler is the ONLY player we have that properly fits what Melo needs around him. He needs unselfish, hard working, defensive-minded players around him. Chandler is the ONLY player we have that fits that description. Shumpert would possibly be another player that fits that description, but he's so inconsistent.

I honestly think Melo to the Bulls would be the best fit for him. That team would win 69+ games every year and could probably knock out Miami because they'd have an incredibly difficult time stopping everyone.

I don't see Melo leaving NY though.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but at this point I think Shump needs to go as well as Earl, I love Shump as a player, but how do you have a strong showing for 3 games and just fall all the way off? I don't even count MWP on the squad anymore because realistically when has he played? Package those three and let's see what's out there

Back
Top Bottom