Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn, we're getting crushed, huh?

Glad I'm missing this **** while I'm at work

(Who am I kidding, I'm still gonna watch Knicks in 60 when I get home
tired.gif
)

Reactions: uno
Shump with another ******g doughnut.  More than safe to say that Texas trip was a fluke.  I mean, how many games has he had either no points or less than 5? 

It's the Crazy 8s.  That's my only viable justification.  Copped those for ball 2 weeks ago and realized they're way too bulky to hoop in.  Anyway, here's to my theory being right and Shump waking up out of this nightmare of a season. 

The Knicks out rebounded, had more assists, had more field goal attempts than the Clippers and still lost this game. Why? Jamal Crawford :lol:

too many turnovers, too little fast break points, too little points in the paint, too many jumpshots

but thats the case every game aside from the turnovers. Sucks that melo had a terrible shooting night but he grabbed 20 boards and was trying out there.

JR played pretty good.

Why don't the Knicks run the the 2 pg set with shump at the 3 to make up for ray like they did with prigs last year.

Anytime you have 32 fouls and 29 made field goals you're gonna lose by a lot of points.........

The sad thing is that this was a winnable game. Sure the Clips have been playing well even without CP3, it's still a huge break not to have to face him. So many issues that it's not possible to address them all. Just an all around mess of a team right now. Coaches and players all get a failing grade.

I never get too high or low with the Knicks, too used to seeing them lose throughout my lifetime so I can't say I'm too upset at them getting destroyed two nights in a row. At least it was against 2 good teams. We can still make the playoffs and probably get out of the first round if we're not the 7/8 seed. Not really expecting anything more than that, but the Eastern conference is so bad, it's possible.

What's up with Shumpert putting in these 0-4 type games? If Woodson was a good coach he'd make sure that didn't happen

Lol @ whichever one of you it was that said Knicks could win without Melo. No one else on this team is worth a damn. A half a damn, maybe. But not a full one.

I'm watching the thunder game, why can't we find a Reggie Jackson ? Hurts watching Felton .. hurts ..

Enjoy the bday bro ..

We have a you're Murray

We just have no culture to draft and develop young players into winners who understand playing the game the right way and continuity

Back
Top Bottom