Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Tyson Chandler isn't the reason why we lost. We lost because Brooklyn had incredible ball movement and we didn't take advantage of Brooklyn's lack of interior presence.

Everything Tyson said is true and will continue to be true from this point forward, unless we shake things up. It starts with that switching nonsense. He nailed it on the head when he mentioned having bigger PF's. Bargnani is too slow and a poor defender. Teams looks to switch to him and take advantage of the mismatch.

It simply bugs me out whenever I see the ball stopping whenever it gets to Melo's hands. It's not even like it's his fault. The team has a horrible offensive philosophy. Melo has shown the ability and effort to pass the ball around, we just never stick to that script most games.

Last edited:
@IanBegley: #Knicks point guard Beno Udrih has requested a trade, ESPN New York has learned. Story coming soon.

:pimp:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You cant make this stuff up man

@IanBegley: #Knicks point guard Beno Udrih has requested a trade, ESPN New York has learned. Story coming soon.

pimp.gif
LOL. This dude got some nerve. Someone in the locker room probably told him he's trash.

As for Tyson and the switching, he's not saying anything that the rest of us haven't been saying. We don't have the personnel for Woodson's style. At this point I'd prefer to go zone than to keep watching them switch onto mismatches.

View media item 757284
:\

Knicks

Varejao
Bargs
Melo / Ron
Iman G. Wallace
Rondo

Won't happen i know.

Cavs - Waived Bynum, can acquire Tyson.

T. Chandler / Zeller
Tristan / Zeller
Deng
Lebron :D
Kyrie / Jack

BOS - gain some picks, future in Waiters ? Dumped Wallace contract to NYK

Sullinger / J. Anthony
Bass / Humphries
J. Green /Bogans
D. Waiter / Jr. SMith
Felton / A. Bradley

It won't happen, i know

Beno asked for a trade?! lmao cut this bum.

My cousin was sitting court side near the bench. according to him, Shump got benched after he yelled that "no one knows how to close out and they're switching everything without talking, go **** yourself." gotta agree with Iman there.

Last edited:

:pimp:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This needs to be in the thread title proph :lol:
He's right though.

It just so happens every time he's correct on an issue he usually plays like sh*t. Almost as if he mails it in.
That's the problem I have the most. I'd rather hear all of this come from Melo cuz he's the only one leaving it all out on the floor win or lose.

My cousin was sitting court side near the bench. according to him, Shump got benched after he yelled that "no one knows how to close out and they're switching everything without talking, go **** yourself." gotta agree with Iman there.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's funny because it's true.

or maybe this can go in the thread title.
This has got to be the most patient Dolan has been all his life
It's eerie. I'm hoping for a fire sale in the offseason if there's no trades this season.

Also I think cuz there's no clear GM or Pres of Op. with a clear plan in place and just a bunch of yes men in charge doing what Dolan says means he really doesn't have anyone to go against the grain with when it comes to moves.

Last edited:

I refuse to believe the players still have Woodson's back. He's losing the locker room.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Beno asking for a trade is like the wackest rapper wanting to go solo from the whole whole unit, so if he wants out get him out of here. Tyson sucked, but that doesn't mean he was wrong, get Woody out of there as well. I can see Melo leaving, I don't agree with it, but I can see it. Screw Beno. On everything.

Back
Top Bottom